The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - POP Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 5 - POP Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - POP Meeting   Week 5 - POP Meeting Clock10Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:10 am

Jane stands in the center of the room, Harriet begrudgingly sitting beside her, and grins from ear-to-ear. It felt SO. GOOD. to win this fight. No doubt that seeing her sister after the show would be... awkward. But, it would be worth it to just get this one moment of Alpha Twin under her belt.

"So... Hi." She waved, trying to tone down her excitement because... Reasons? In her head it was very poor taste, though nobody else ever thought of it that way. "I won the POP... and obviously I'm going to be using it on myself."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - POP Meeting   Week 5 - POP Meeting Clock10Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:13 am

Jules yawned from his seat on the couch, waving his hand around. "My replacement is... I dunno Stephanie, the most likeable person in the house. Gosh, I WONDER who is going HOME this week!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - POP Meeting   Week 5 - POP Meeting Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:46 pm

"Wait what?? I'm not being backdoors am I!?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - POP Meeting   Week 5 - POP Meeting Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:58 pm

Tobias was grinning ear to ear. Janey-Jane did it! Not that they were exactly on speaking terms right now, but he was still really rooting for her. He really liked her and didn't want to see her go before they could work out...whatever the heck is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - POP Meeting   Week 5 - POP Meeting Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - POP Meeting
Page 1 of 1