The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+6
Kiki/Lolo
Peaches
Carmen
Aurora
Aaliyah
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope this was went as horribly and stressful for you as it was entertaining for us watching," She laughs evilly and then she turns to the nominees. "Aurora and Aaliyah, Carmen and Peaches. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Remember that you you may only vote within your team, so Ivy, Sergio and Donovan will be voting for either Aurora or Aaliyah. And Garfield, Andre and Gobi will be voting for either Carmen or Peaches. Paula and Wanda, as HAs you will not be able to vote and Sam and Clayton, because neither of you were on a team you have also been exempt from voting."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 3PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:20 pm

Aaliyah stands up, "well I can't say a bad thing about the girl sitting next to me right now." She turns to Aurora and says, "whether I leave and you stay or vice versa, I will miss you and I think you're an amazing girl."

She then faces Ivy, Sergio and Donovan and says, "I hope you vote to keep me because I want to continue playing with you guys and give it my all. If you keep me this week, I'll be 1 away from jury and I promise I wont be a bitter juror if I make it there and I will vote for who truly played the best game."

She turns to everyone and says, "Thanks Val for this opportunity and hopefully this isn't the end."

Aaliyah sits down.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:28 pm

"It doesn't take a fool to realize that when all my friends are voiceless, the outcome will be quite obvious. I am very glad to have met many of You. Aaliyah is a wonderful man, and I think that it is awful to have in the category with those, with whom you are friends. So, as always, vote with Your heart"

The girl hugged Aaliyah and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Carmen stands up, and she stands the Fr*ck up. She’s wearing a short red dress with high heels, and her hair, recently taken out of braids, is curled. She clasps her hands together.
“Houseguests, I believe I started this week on a bad foot with all of you, and that is most likely the main reason I am the target tonight.

“But I’m going to warn all of you guys tonight that you have to be careful whose basket you’re putting your eggs inside of. There are a few houseguests in here (that I will choose not to name) that have snakes in their baskets that will devour those eggs, and by the time you realize that your eggs have been eaten, you’re out of the house and sitting in the jury and you’re going to be replaying that moment. So play your game, don’t get played.” She cleared her throat.

“So now let’s move into some name drops. Thank you to Sam, Aaliyah, Andre, Clayton, and Peaches for being so encouraging and supporting of me the time I’ve been here. Garfield, Gobi, Aurora, Ivy, Sergio, and Paula: I’m so grateful to have gotten to know you guys and I can’t wait to hang out with y’all after the show ends.” She smiles at all those people.

She turned to Gobi, Andre, and Garfield. “Gentlemen voting tonight, here are the pros of keeping me: 1. I am a very loyal person. 2. I’m already a big target and threat so you always have a shield. 3. I have no where else to go, so if you decide to keep me, please use me as your number because I am there for y’all no matter what in and out of the game. Love you guys and Thank you. Please let this be the last long ass speech I make.” She said as she sat down, smiling at the TV screen.

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by Carmen on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:25 pm

Peaches is late when she joins the group. It was live TV and she was about to shock everyone.

She joined everyone wearing no more than a salmon bikini with the word 'SLUTTY' on the top, white high heels, and rose colored heart shaped sunglasses. She blows a kiss to the camera. "Anyway, first of all I want to genuinely thank most of you, it's been one of the best experiences of my life." She smiles. "If I stay, I will continue to treasure everyday, I will miss most of you if I leave. It's been real and fun, and most of you are amazing."

She bites her lip and poses, looking at Paula. "Even though the amount of days I've been here doesn't compare to the amount of guys I've hooked up with, I feel like I've gotten to know all you more than all my 10 boyfriends." She smiles. "And finally, I just want to mention that the amount of girl power exhibited this season has been amazing, right Ashley?" She winks at Paula. "Thanks." She sits back down.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Donovan smiles "I'm sure Clayton and I are glad to meet you too Carmen!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:55 pm

Carmen looked at the short pirate, smiling but in a confused look. “I...said Clayton?” She said.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 pm

"I didn't hear you say that and you did miss Wanda. But it's okay. Hopefully you'll get a better attitude on the outside cause right now, you're acting like a mean girl."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Carmen was not phased by his comments. “Hahaha! Right back at ya, buddy!” She shot him some finger guns and smiled sweetly, giggling.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Sam was a little disappointed she didn't get to participate in voting. It was week six and she had yet to cast a vote! Oh well... no blood on her hands. She gave the nominees a thumbs up. "Great speeches! Good luck ladies!" 
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm

. Clayton wiped away a sad year, the odds were not in his friend Carmen’s favor. “Thank you little lady for being just as supporting and being my closest friend in the house.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in. We'll begin with Team Andre." She pauses then turns to Carmen and Peaches. "By a vote of 3 to 0...
...Carmen, you have been evicted from The Mad House." She let's the contestants react before moving on to the next eviction.

"Moving on to Team Sergio," she pauses then turns to Aaliyah and Aurora. "By a vote of 2 to 1...
...Aaliyah, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Ladies, please say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:08 pm

Aaliyah stands up and leaves but gives everyone hugs and says goodbye. Before leaving she hands a cup to Aurora and says "I finished gluing this after you fell asleep, I will miss you." She squeezed onto Donovan and said, "don't blame yourself for this, this wasn't your fault." She exits the building.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Gobi sighs as Carmen's name is called. He can't say he didn't see it coming; him and Garfield were definitely going to vote Peaches, he knew for sure. "Sorry Carmen," he says, since she would know he voted for her, and he still felt awkward about their last confrontation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:28 pm

Peaches sighed. She stands up and hugs Carmen, and watches her leave. She sits down for the following eviction.

Peaches is surprised that Aaliyah's evicted. She stands up and hugs her tightly. She took a deep breath and avoided crying so Aaliyah wouldn't be sad. She stands by the door and waves goodbye as both pictures turn to black and white in the memory wall.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Aurora couldn't hold back her tears again. The girl hugs Aaliyah very tightly Tears are dripping on the girl's shoulders. Aurora is forced to say "bye" to a very close friend once again.
"You're so wonderful! I really didn't want to be in the nomination with you! I will definitely try to play well for the sake of our friendship! I'll wait to see you again! Thanks for everything!"

The girl wipes her tears and smiles. The Cup in her hands is trembling slightly. After that, she goes to Sergio and hugs him, nuzzling at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:41 pm

Clayton approached Aaliyah, “I’m sorry to see you go, good luck out there!” He gave her a hug.

He walked up to Carmen and pulled her in tight as he dabbed his eyes with his handkerchief. Clayton tried hard to hold back tears but it didn’t work. Although he was grateful for immunity he felt powerless by not being able to vote “I’m so sorry little lady. Thank you for bein’ mah very best friend in here. You take care of yourself out there, you’re strong and kind and supportive. We’ll have to meet up for a beer when this is all over.”
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Paula waves both the girls goodbye. "Well, farewell for both. Wish you luck in the madness of the outside world."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Carmen and sighs and smiles and stands up. She hugs Peaches "Bye babe." She said. She's not crying or anything, but it's still sad thats she has to leave. She goes and hugs Andre too. "Give him hell, and look out for the snakes in the grass." She whispers in his ear quietly. Basically inaudible.

She is dragged by Clayton into the warmest hug she's ever had. After Clayton speaks to her, she starts crying. She felt horrible for leaving him with these psychopaths, but she was so thankful for him. She pulls out of the hug. "Ohhh Clayton!" she starts crying again harder. "I'd love a beer, man." Oh lord she was a crying mess. Pull yourself together, Carmen! She wipes away her tears, hugs Sam "Be careful, babe." She says to her.

She goes to the door, grabs Aaliyah's hand and turns back to everyone watching her leave either sadly or rejoicing. "I had y'all PRESSED this week!! HAHAHA! The Baddest Bitches are out!! Bye guys!" She and Aaliyah walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Sam waved as Aaliyah and Carmen left the house. "Bye girls! You will be missed!" She was sad to see more friends leave the house, but it had to happen eventually. It's better to rip the band aid off now before you get too attached. 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:44 am

Donovan's mouth falls open... what the actual fuck!? No, no, no this couldn't have happened Before he knows it Aaliyah is hugging him. He stumbles at his words as he hugs her back. All he can manage to choke up is "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1