The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7- POP Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Week 7- POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 7- POP Ceremony   Week 7- POP Ceremony Clock10Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Sam stood in front of the house guests ready to announce who she would use the power of protection on. Because of Peaches advantage she won in the auction she HAD to save someone. She was excited considering this was the first time she got to make some sort of impact in the game, but also a bit nervous for the same reason. She stood there cool and collected as she made her announcement. 

"We all know how this works. I'll spare you the theatrics and rip the band aid off!" She paused for a moment. "I choose to use the power of protection on Aurora." She looked at Wanda and shrugged. "Sorry, nothing personal." Maybe a little personal....
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 7- POP Ceremony   Week 7- POP Ceremony Clock10Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pm

Andre stands up in front of everyone. “Well, this is pretty easy. My replacement nominee is Paula.” He gestures to the couch. “Have a seat.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 7- POP Ceremony   Week 7- POP Ceremony Clock10Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Rory imagined that she and Andre were cowboys in a duel. The guy's bullet missed again. I think this shootout is taking a while. The girl gets up and hugs Sam.
"Thank you"

Aurora sighs with relief and takes a seat. After that, Aurora looks at Paula and bites her lip in excitement. That's not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 7- POP Ceremony   Week 7- POP Ceremony Clock10Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:16 pm

He raises a eyebrow at Sam's decision and looks over at Paula.
Damn Paula and Wanda...the good friends.
"Well this is going to burn down bad." He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7- POP Ceremony   Week 7- POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7- POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1