The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+2
Wanda
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 7 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you've had a chance to adjust to the core of the game. There's some twists that I have planned that you are NOT going to like," She laughs evilly and then she turns to the nominees. "Paula and Wanda. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Andre, as HA you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 2PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:57 pm

Going up against Paula, there was sincerely no other option that Wanda would even consider. She stood up, smiled, waved, and addressed the Houseguests.

“Hey so... I don’t really wanna be here anymore. It STIFLES MY CREATIVITY. Paula’s been a really good friend to me and I think she deserves a chance to show the rest of you what a cool person she is.”

“Also uh... Pretend I said something REALLY VICIOUS AND MEAN if you need any more of a reason to vote me out.”
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:07 pm

"Whoever goes this night, it doesn't matter." Paula holds Wanda's hand and smile. "We both shined a lot, and we both leave with honor."

She was unfazed by the thought of going home.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:25 am

Donovan widens his eyes and his mouth drops "Oh my GOD, Wanda...how could you say that? That's the meanest thing I've ever heard on this show and we dealt with Martin! I am so shocked" he then winks "Was that good enough? I've often been compared to Leonardo DiCaprio"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in." She pauses then turns to Paula and Wanda. "By a vote of 6 to 3...

...Wanda, you have been evicted from The Mad House and are the first member of the jury. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:21 pm

Garfield bites down on his nails. He hears Wanda's name and drops his arms, with his head hung low. He knew half of the house didn't like her or Paula so it was a smart move from Andre and Sam for saving Aurora. It ws hard for him to choose but he couldn't do anything. He puts his arm around Wanda's shoulder and gave her a tight squeeze.
"I'll miss your spontaneous and wild personality plus we didn't really get to have that robot war but I hope we'll still be in touch." He pounds at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:27 pm

Sam waves at Wanda. "Sorry, it had to end like this. See you in the jury!" Was it bad that she felt more relieved then sad about Wanda's eviction? 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1