The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 11 - No More Gar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 11 - No More Gar Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - No More Gar   Week 11 - No More Gar Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 1:15 am

Donovan sighs and puts his head in his hand "It sucks that Gar had to leave. I honestly thought he would win this whole game cause he definitely had the heart and dedication to represent this show. He was my day one person and was such a cool dude. But now, I need to buckle up and not focus on the sad parts cause I might be next. I trust Peaches but after what Gobi said, she could choose Andre over me. Then Ivy would obviously take Sergio unless that video from home creates drama. I need to make damn sure that I win this week's House Ambassador comp and target Andre or I might be more screwed than an adult film star."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 11 - No More Gar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - No More Gar   Week 11 - No More Gar Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 7:49 pm

Donovan sighs and sits back "So with Gar gone and talking to Peaches, I might be going home this week. I mean I am kind of the odd man out and Gobi did say not to trust Peaches...maybe he just meant that she would choose Andre over me but it still stings a little knowing that it would have happened. Oh well, no time to be defeated. I'll just hope that my talk with Ivy and Sergio worked. If not, I'll make a big eviction and make it fun cause I might as well if I do go home this week. Cause theres no point leaving this game in a boring way, no one will remember it"
Back to top Go down

Week 11 - No More Gar
Page 1 of 1