The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Cake c:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Birthday Cake c: Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Cake c:   Birthday Cake c: Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Birthday Cake c: Birthd10

Ti'Shaun comes in the diary room wearing her flower crown she had brought just for this occasion, and she plops down on the couch smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, it's my birthday. Your favorite houseguest just turned the big 20!" She shouted.

"Hopefully today is gonna be fun now that Isaiah is gone. Can you believe he had the nerve to call me a whore? Like c'mon. You do stuff on camera one time and you're automatically a whore." She rolls her eyes. "I haven't been treated that way since I went to visit my mans in jail last year."

She thinks a second, trying to remember his exact words..

"You STUPID [CENSOR] I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA [CENSOR] KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!"

She turns back to the camera laughing.

"Anyways, maybe today will cool Je off a little, I don't think he's been himself since yesterday, so I don't know.." She rubs her arms.

"I've gotta go now, I think I hear them calling my name! Ciao!"

She kisses the camera and sashays out.
Back to top Go down

Birthday Cake c:
Page 1 of 1