The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Empty
PostSubject: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 7:21 pm

Sam had spent the whole morning baking a special cake for Peaches. It was skittles cheese cake! She thought hard about her conversation with Garf. He asked her not to go after her. She was very angry with Peaches attitude, but she didn't want to turn her back on the promise she made to Garf. She wanted things to go back to the way they were. So she was going to leave it all up to fate.

Everyone was in the room eating lunch for the day. She grabbed the cake from the fridge and set it on the counter. She presented it to Peaches. " Hey, I made this for you. It's got skittles in it! I know you like those so-" She was feeling awkward. "I just feel bad about how things turned out between us... I never meant to hurt you, and I really do value the bond we made." She was struggling to make eye contact. "It's ok if you don't want to be friends anymore, but I hope you can at least accept my apology?" 
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Peaches turned her attention to the cheesecake. She walks up to it and looks at Sam with a cold stare, she crosses her arms. "I hope it doesnt have a bomb in the center."

She looked down at the cheesecake and then back at Sam. She was furious, she had never been so angry before. She took the cake. "Sam... I-" She had the cake in her hands and they started shaking. Throw it to Sam's face Peaches! She deserves it! She looked around, everyone was looking at her, every single pair of eyes was on her. She started feeling dizzy. "...don't want it." She let the cake drop between her hands. It hit the floor, splattering Sam and Peaches' shoes. "You can clean it." She turned around to the group. "What are you looking at? I don't need this- I don't f*cking need friends." She left.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 7:40 pm

Sam felt nervous, but smiled anyways. "No bomb, might have some TNT somewhere in there though." She chuckled and winked hoping it would break the tension a little.

Sams eyes widened as she saw the cake she worked on all morning splatter on the floor. Checkmate. So that's how it was going to be. So be it. Can't say she didn't try.

Sam didn't look back up at Peaches or anyone else for that matter. She stared down at the mess on the floor until she left the room. Tears welled up in her eyes. "I'll uh... I'll clean this up...." She grabbed some paper towels and started scooping chunks of cake into the trash.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Garfield held his breath when Sam announced about the cake. She actually did it...she made a cake for her. He smiles but soon it flipped upside down once Peaches rejected it and dropped it, making a mess.
"P-pe...eaches?" He see's her run out then he looks abck at Sam. He crouches down to her and hugs her, whispering "I am happy you did this for her and kept your word...you did everything you could Sam...I'm-" he clears his throat "Going uh a-after her." His voice cracked and he left the room."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 7:55 pm

Donovan does a double take at what just happened "Wait Peaches come ba- nevermind, she walked too fast to hear me. Here let me help you Sam" he gets down and starts to help her clean.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Sam leaned into Garfields hug still looking down at the mess. She nodded when he said he was going after her. 

She saw Donnovan grab a paper towel and start helping her. She wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "Thanks Don... I appreciate it." She continued cleaning up the mess, ignoring the awkward atmosphere. 
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 8:05 pm

Gobi was generally trying to avoid Peaches at this point, but he was off to the side eating lunch anyway. When Sam made her announcement, he furrowed his brow intensely - wait, was there a fallout between her and Peaches?? Was that why Peaches was acting so bitter?

Those questions didn't matter, though, when Peaches let the cake fall. Too shocked in the moment to say anything, he watched her as she left, then looking back to Sam with pity. "What- the HELL?" he whispers vigorously. Happy to see Garf going after her, he decides to stand by Sam and Donovan to offer help, if they needed any. "...Okay. Totally uncalled for," he comments. "Has something been up with her lately?? Like, is it just me?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 8:16 pm

Sam shrugged as she threw another dirty towel in the trash. "Long story short, I accidentally hurt Peaches... I thought I could make up with her, but..." She gestured to the floor. "Well, you see how that turned out." She got up to make her way to the sink to wash some of the cake off her shoes. She stopped next to Gobi on the way and whispered to him. "I can tell you about it later if you want. Once this is all cleaned up, I think I'm going to um, lie down for a bit..." She continued over to the sink and ran a wet wash cloth over her boots.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Gobi's face softened when he heard that. "Oh, uh.. okay," he says, unsure of the whole situation now. He goes down and helps with whatever wiping up there was left to do, wondering how deep this went.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 8:30 pm

Sam finished cleaning the cake off her boots. She turned around to see Gobi and Don had just finished cleaning up the last of  the cake off the floor. She gave them both a small smile. "Thanks guys. I really appreciate the help." She looked to everyone else in the room. The awkwardness hit her again "Um... sorry ya'll had to see that. I'll be in my room..." She looked down at the ground as she walked out the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:40 pm

Donovan smiles shyly and nods "Glad to be of service. Don't apologize, this is called the Mad House after all. Not the Kumbaya House."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)   Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Skittles Cheese Cake (open rp)
Page 1 of 1