The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Settling In

Go down 
+5
Marlee
Isaiah
Jay
Natalie
Tasha
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasha

Tasha

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:27 am

"Woah, now that's a nice bedroom!" Tasha gushed in total awe of the large bedroom, throwing her bags in a bed she deemed good for her. "Looks like this girl won't get back pain, these mattress sure aren't bad quality."

She playfully looks at the camera directly and smiles, like a TV announcer. "Tired of having sleepless nights? Them we have your solution: Join the Mad House. Where you worst nightmare shall only be Satoshi!" She giggles at herself, it's good to be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:50 am

Satoshi walks up behind her as he heard Tasha's announcement to the moniter. While he is still behind her,
Satoshi says something to the moniter as well.

"Side effects may include social anxiety, paranoia, insomnia, and the urge to rip out your own hair."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:56 am

Tasha side eyes Satoshi, mouth frowned. "Are you staying in this room, mr. Crippling Depression and Anxiety?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:11 am

Satoshi shrugs his shoulders since he didn't have a clue about sleeping arrangements.
"Our wonderful Hostess never said. But I think in regular summer camp style, it's normally men in one room and women in another."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:14 am

"I'm pretty sure you have a dick, so you should get off of the girls' room." She orders, pointing to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:22 am

"Well I'm sorry. I just wanted to give our loyal viewers a list of what they would be in for if they in this prison.

Satoshi starts to walk towards the door. And then he stops and turns back at Tasha. All traces of sarcasm leaves his face.

"And honestly, I just want to talk."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:23 am

Dio pokes his head around the corner to see Tasha and Satoshi going at each other again, Satoshi about to leave. "Everything alright here?" He checks the TV, but nothing is on.
"I swear it sounded like the tv was on. Huh." Dio blocks Satoshi's way and puts an arm around him and Tasha, pulling them closer. "I can tell we're gonna have a great time here." He looks at Satoshi. "Maybe things started off on the wrong foot... but we'll get along eventualy I am certain!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:29 am

She sadly sighs, a bit remorseful of what she said to Satoshi, she tries to abide and join Dio's enthusiasm as a way to redeem herself.

"I'm... sure we can all get along! I swear I'll try my best to understand everyone, right, Satoshi?" She empathizes her 'all'. Hoping Satoshi would forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:36 am

Isaiah's head peeks into the room to see who's there. He already unpacked his bag in this room, but didn't understand why she was laying on one of the beds. He walks into the room with an awkward smile.

"W-Whats going on in here?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:38 am

"Three guys... Oh, god, I am in the men's room? Oh, dear!" She quickly grabs her bag quickly, putting everything she took off of it back and zipping it again in a extreme rush. "I'm so sorry!" She blushes.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:44 am

Satoshi is wide eyed by Dio's overly affectionate gesture. He doesn't know how to feel about it. So he just grabs Dio's hand thumb and pointer finger and releases himself from their group hug./i]

"This isn't a disrespect thing. I'm just not the affectionate type."

[i]Satoshi looks at both of them. He can see the sincerity in both of their faces.

"I know that I'm a hard person to get along with. But as time goes on, It hope that it will get easier."

As a sign of respect, he slightly bows to both of them./i]
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:48 am

Isaiah lets out a sigh and looks at the two other men in the room. He didn't want to sleep in a room where sinful lewd acts were going to take place. He knew he just saved his fellow brethren from temptation.

"Ahhh so will you two be joining me in this room?" He says clasping his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:49 am

Tasha bows respectfully, as well. Proceeding to pick her bags and go to the other room, waving to the boys that stayed there. "Try not murder each other!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:57 am

Satoshi waves to Tasha as she leaves. He can't help but say something to her last statement to make a dark joke.

"Easier said than done."

He suddenly remembers that the two other men were still in the same room.

"And to answer your question, I guess this is the men's room now. I just need to get my things so I can settle down."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:31 am

Dio sees the poncho-wearing guy enter the room, and makes an 'open arm' gesture. "Welcome bromigo! This is more like it, the more the merrier. Who may you be?" He lies down on his now claimed bed as he looks up to the eccentric guy, wondering what he'll be like.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Marlee walks in and tosses her stuff on an empty bed. "This bed isn't taken right?" She smirks at the other guys and plops herself down on the bed that has her bags on it. "So what's up, boys?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Kyle walks into the bedroom. "Ah this looks like the perfect place to settle!" He says, rolling his suitcase into one of the corners. He reaches into his bag and grabs his makeup bag. "Imma go store this in the bathroom. See y'all around!" he says
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Satoshi returned to the room with his bags and places them on the bed closest to a window. He looks up to see a red haired girl. He is a bit confused about rooming again. But he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it. So he decides to just simply greet her the only way he knows how, by bowing
"I believe we haven't been acquainted yet. My name is Satoshi. What might yours be?"
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Mark looking pretty embaressed after little accident, comes into room with his bag and unpacks it. He's quiet and doesn't want to talk about what happened "Ok, that's it" He wipes his forehead with left hand and sits on the bed he chose. He mumbles "Never again..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Morgan walks in and throws his stuff on an empty bed and falls into the bed. He puts his hands behind his head and leans against the wall. "Sup guys... and Marlee. I feel like I haven't talked to any of you all that much, I was in the kitchen for a while with some of the girls." he glances over at Satoshi "hey Tosh, Tasha looked kind of mad or upset walking out of this room. I don't know if it was you but... if it was, I would do damage control."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Satoshi notices the lumberjack and decides to consol him the best way he knew how. Since he is still unpacking his belongings, he doesn't look at him for very long.

"Don't worry Mark. Tasha made the same mistake earlier. But on the bright side, at least you were in a room full of beautiful women."

But as soon as Morgan said something to him, his eyebrow instantly raised in confusion. He has no idea what the hell he was talking about. But he might as well see what the damage was.

"Did she say if I did anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Morgan shrugs "I have no clue dude. I mean I could be totally wrong, I didn't get the chance to ask her but I know that you two have had beef before so I just thought you should know" he then rolls his eyes and groans "god, I sound like Dr. Phil up in here."
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:04 pm

As all these people enter the room Isaiah intensely studies all of them. He sees he has some work ahead of him, but he needs to find out more about them before he helps them. However he needed to handle the issue at hand first.

He turns to Marlee and says,
"I believe this is where the guys will be sleeping, shouldn't we stick to the natural ways and separate the boys and girls sleeping quarters?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Satoshi groans at the complexity of the situation that he never knew happened. He takes off his glasses as he rubs the temple between his eyebrows.

"You don't have to be Dr. Phil anymore, because I will talk to her and see what I did now."

He puts his glasses back on and walks out of the room to find Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Morgan looks out the door to make sure Satoshi is far enough away so he doesn't hear "I lied, she didn't seem mad. But they had beef so he needed to do damage control anyway and I am not sure if he would have done anything if she did not seem mad because I do not know if he is the type to just apologize or admit that he was wrong. They just need to clear the air. The guy has a heart, he just needs to show it to more people." he looks over at Dio "and you guys should probably talk too, it has been a while since the blow up and I am unsure what happened cause I was zoning out at the time but we shouldn't have conflict here on the first day, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Clock10

Back to top Go down

Settling In
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next