The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:17 pm

After the eviction of Manda, Dio managed to get Morgan's attention and pushed him through the house all the way into the bathroom. It was the best place he could think of, to have a private talk.
He closed the door after checking if he saw anyone closeby, nodded as he saw that the coast was clear. He walked back into the bathroom and sat down on the bench, inviting Morgan to sit down as well. He had a neutral expression, and sat there in silence.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Morgan sits down awkwardly smiling at Dio. Obviously something is up and he's scared to know what he did now. "So...uh..what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:35 pm

"Hmm" He crosses his arms, and closes his eyes as he slightly tilts his head down.

"I'm very disappointed at what just happened at the nomination ceremony Morgan. You were unreasonable, and in my opinion very rude. I don't take that shit lightly."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Morgan raises his eyebrows "uh...i didn't meant to. But I admitted I was wrong and apologized. Things were made personal with the game which a game shouldn't cross this line but I was wrong. What else do you want me to do? I can't take it back"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Dio shakes his head.

"It's not about taking it back, dude. When you FINALLY realized that Je didn't do it, you showed regret and I think that was genuine. but then again, you showed me.. US, that you don't trust your own friend when things become difficult. My question to you is... If you don't, well should I trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:25 pm

"Dude think about this, have you ever been so red with rage at the thought that someone hurt you? I have had people close to me fuck me over so it isn't that I didn't trust Raldo, it's that I thought someone betrayed me again. You know my background, my family life growing up. If anything, you should understand why I have to put up these defenses when people I care about hurt me or I think they have hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:29 am

Dio is silent for a moment.
"I... Have. When someone tried to hurt a friend."

Unexpectedly, he leans in to Morgan and gives him a hug. Sounding slightly emotional, he speaks to him in a low voice.

"You're right.... I am sorry for sounding so pissed. The game is getting to me, y'know?" he lets out a deep breath.
"You are my friend, we make mistakes. Especially if it becomes personal, we do crazy things."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Morgan smiles and hugs him back "Thanks for understanding. I know I screwed up major so now I just need to learn from it and be a better friend to both you and Raldo"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Dio pulls back from the hug and nods at him.
"It will get better from this point on. We must stay positive after all if we want to stay sane in this house!" he laughs and gives Morgan a pat on the back.

"Alright I'm off now. Thanks for the talk, it makes me feel better already."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Morgan laughs "I think that ship of staying sane is long passed but yes you're right. I'm glad you expressed your anger with me instead of saying it behind my back. If I ever do anything else to make you mad, let me know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)   Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Settling Things (RP w/ Morgan and Dio)
Page 1 of 1