The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things   Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 12:49 am

Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things Tumblr_inline_p07sd9uITX1qf89pq_400

"This is not a good week. I feel like I have to pick sides with the whole Peaches versus Gar and Gobi fight and it just really sucks. After what happened to Aaliyah, I don't want to send another friend home. It just feels like there is going to be no reconciliation between the two parties and I knew this would happen but I cannot pick sides with this...I need to win House Ambassador and target Andre or Aurora to be neutral and prevent big drama between Gar slash Gobi and Peaches. Cause if Peaches does put them up...it is going to be really hard for them to rekindle the friendship."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things   Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 12:35 am

"So um that happened....Gobi possibly tried to send me home...I mean he did say sorry to Aurora and he didn't put her up so I assume he was trying to save her. It's just weird you know...like does he dislike me? Does he think that I chose Peaches side? I mean I knew our alliance needs work but you would think that he would want to keep me around to keep him safe since I have won quite a few comps like he said. Maybe Paula was right...I'll need to be careful around him from now on and hope for the best."
Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Stuck in the Middle of Things
Page 1 of 1