The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday surprise party

Go down 
+6
TiShaun
Kiki/Lolo
Natalie
Nisha
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Jedd
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 pm

"We have a task at hand? Interesting." Kyle says

"It must have to do with that golden buzzer some of us saw earlier on our way out." he thought to himself

He followed Ti and everyone else inside
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:51 am

She walks back from what just happened and stands in front of the pool "I need to cool myself down a bit before everyone starts to come back" she takes her shirt off and sits at the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:01 am

Morgan slowly walks in hoping that everything goes back to the way it was before the buzzer but he has no clue. He sees Val sitting in the pool. Morgan walks up to her, takes his sandals off, sits next to her and puts his feet in the water "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:04 am

"I am doing fine just trying to focus on a few stuff and keep my mind away negativity...but other than that it's hot here." She grins.

Last edited by Valenda on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:20 am

Morgan smiles while moving his legs through the water "Yeah same here. Nothing good comes from negativity. I mean at least the target gets off of our backs but it still sucks cause we all had a good thing going here." He looks up and gazes at the stars that were showing then taps her shoulder

"You know what helps you focus and get your mind off of stuff? Get in a zone. Just focus on nothing but breathing and try to appreciate everything around" he looks back down and over at her then smiles "Nature, the world, the air, everything from Mother Nature is beautiful. Just focus on that like how soft the grass is, how soothing the water feels, how the stars are always shining no matter what and your wonderful family is cheering you on back home. Take some deep breaths and forget I am here, just focus on breathing and shutting out everything else around you besides the Earth. That always helps me, well and MMA classes but that is prob not your forte."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:34 pm

She looks up at the sky and just dazes into the stars. She places her hands on her thighs and hums a bit. "You're right...I've never sat outside and watch the stars...breathe in the nature." She bumps her shoulder to his "You're so much into nature huh? It's cool though...very soothing."

"Back where I live it's always so fresh and I am always inside because of the rain."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Robin opens the back door and sees Vale and Morgan sitting by the pool, she cautiously approaches them not wanting to interrupt if they're having a moment. "Hey guys." Robin is still a little melancholy from the events that transpired but seeing her friends is lifting her spirits.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Morgan nods at Vale "Yeah I love everything nature. I have always been a kid running around in the mud, camping, hiking, doing just about everything you can do outside. It's the reason why I don't eat meat and I make a lot of organic things. Such as my gel...it is made from real honey and tree sap. Sounds gross but it works wonders. Nature can really help you figure out who you are as a person." He then laughs then grins

"Honestly I love the rain, I take my umbrella and walk around town during the rain a lot. The noise and feel of rain is so soothing to me." he then looks up at Robin "Hey girl! Come join the party haha. We're just trying to relax by focusing on nature so if you feel tense too, just focus on breathing and nothing else but nature matters to you. It's a form of meditation"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday surprise party   Birthday surprise party - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Birthday surprise party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2