The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Empty
PostSubject: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Mark was full of energy. More so than usual. Having just gotten back in the game, he was pumped to get back into things. But first... A PARTY!!! Not only to celebrate him being back in the game, but also to make sure Nigel got a proper birthday party. Hearing how Nigel hadn't celebrated his own birthday in so long only fueled him to make this party the best the show has ever seen. He had asked everyone around the house to help out. He asked Fifi to make the cake, Lacey to make a birthday banner, and the others to help set up whatever they could. And of course he set up a stereo and some amps to play some good tunes. Everything was set up and ready to go! He turned up the music and waited for the others to show.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:43 pm

When Mark had asked Fifi to bake a cake for none other than NIGEL, Fifi had shook her head NO. She still didn't like Nigel because of the nasty stuff that had come out of his mouth to Rita for seemingly no reason. Although upon hearing that it was his BIRTHDAY, Fifi decided to give it some thought. Birthdays were something that were ALWAYS celebrated in her household, and this was the first "birthday" that she'd heard of all season so far. Not to mention, she was ecstatic that Mark was here and felt as if HE should be rewarded as well. Once Fifi finally agreed, she gave Mark a tight hug and whispered in his ear. "While you're here, I want to say I'm so sorry for the way I went off on you that day in the bathroom. I was a fool to even think you'd lie to my face like that."

Soon enough, Fifi would begin working on the cake. By the start of the party, Fifi would walk outside with a cake in her hands, covered in purple icing.
Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) D84985c9d27ec2eb408d048fd7466590
She would set it up on the table and return back to the kitchen. "I'll be right back!!" She would come bake out with a tray of cupcakes, that were each styled to look like watermelons.
Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Watermelon-Cupcakes-4-600x399
She set them on the table as well and took in a deep breath. "Sorry for the wait y'all. But I HADS to make sure these were perfect!" She giggles at the display. She'd really outdone herself for once and baking/cooking always put her in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Mark smiled at Fifi when she whispered to him. "Don't even sweat about it Fi! Everyone was throwing information everywhere and nobody knew who to trust. I'm just glad you trusted me in the end!" He beamed at her, letting her know all was forgiven.

He stared down at the cake and cupcakes that she had made. Drool was pooling in his mouth. "These. look. AWESOME!!! Fi, you've out done yourself! I really appreciate you doing this! It's Nigel's first birthday party in a while, so I wanted it to be a little extra special for the poor guy." He popped a watermelon cupcake into his mouth and his eyes sparkled. It took all his self control not to eat the entire plate.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Bertrand walked in to see Mark shouting very loudly like he always did... and he didn't mind it this time. Being given a second chance at a game you were unfairly eliminated from and having good intentions to give someone else an experience never felt before was great.

"How goes it, Mark?" Bertrand politely asked.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:19 pm

Mark was whipping his hair around and singing along with the music. He stopped when he heard Bertrand addressing him. "Hey Bert! Welcome to the party! Kick back, relax, and PARTY HAAARRD!!!" A fast guitar riff played and Mark continues headbanging to the music.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:19 pm

Bertrand chuckled for a bit. "Well, that's what I shall do, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:34 pm

Naz poked her head out of the sliding door tho the backyard, taking stock of the party that was now well underway.

"What's shaking, bros? We partyin?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Mark ran up to Narinader giving her a big bear hug. "NAAAAZZZ!!!! My favorite brotato chip! It's a birthday/ justice for Mark partay! Everyone's been so moody lately. Figured I'd try and liven up the house a bit. That and I just wanted an excuse to party!" He laughed and winked.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Naz wasn't one for partying per se, but justice for Mark was the worthiest cause she could think of.

"Hell to the yeah, Broseidon, lord of the brocean," Narinder replied, pumping her fist. "Count me in."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:35 pm

"Say, is Nigel around?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Mark paused at Bert's question. He scratched his head as he looked around. "Hey yeah, where is the birthday boy?" Mark began to worry that maybe Nigel didn't want a party after all. 
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:47 pm

"I hope it is because he is occupied with something else and not because he is feeling down..."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:30 pm

"I am actually, right here." He pops up from nowhere, intentionally trying to scare both of them. "So, what's the matter? And what is..."

He glances at what Fifi prepared for them, and couldn't help but dumbly smile at how cutely purple that cake is... it fits so much with him. "That's... such a wonderful pastry."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Mark jumped when Nigel appeared out of nowhere. "Bruh! We need to put a bell on you or something!" He laughed. "You like the cake Fifi made? It's pretty rad right?" He felt relieved that Nigel was pleased so far. 
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:32 pm

"It's fuckin,,,it's uh....it...purble," Naz managed to articulate. Good work, Naz! The cake is in fact purple!
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:40 pm

"Yessss, it's PURPLE," Fifi corrected Naz with a giggle. "I puts a LOT of love into this cake, so I REALLY hopes you enjoy it!" Fifi placed some paper plates and plastic silverware onto the table. She seemed to be in a good mood with all the appreciation that was going on. She was EVEN bopping her head to Mark's music, a result of having to listen to it over and over again throughout the season. "We should all sing the birthday song! And thens maybe we can make up a song for Mark as well?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:50 pm

"A birthday song? Like, for me?" He looks over at Mark, his eyes shining with hope that he is getting a song for himself, maybe he just misunderstood, he doesn't realize birthday song is the one people always sing. But he is just to hopeful now. "Like, for real?! That would be amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:05 pm

Mark beamed at Fifi's idea. "YES! A SONG! Good idea Fi!" He grabbed his guitar from behind one of the amps and turned the music that was playing down. "ATTENTION EVERYONE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, making sure he grabbed everyone's attention. "We have got a birthday boy here with us today, so this song is dedicated to you Nigel!" He tuned up the guitar and then went to town with his own twist on the classic happy birthday song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ3VgxFLZm8
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:17 pm

While Nigel obviously noticed the... exotic remix of the song, he couldn't help but love it. "This.... is peak good! I love it so much! Now what happens?" He looks around naively, expecting someone to guide him through his own birthday.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:22 pm

"Think we give you presents or some junk along them lines," Naz replied, scratching her head.

"Uh...anyone got a present?"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:29 pm

The moment Mark started playing, Fifi was caught off guard. His tune started off dark and mysterious before picking up with some HIGH energy. "Ooooo, I like the sound of this!!" She started to sing the birthday song, but wasn't sure if she would be heard with how loud Mark was playing. OH. Was this a challenge??? Fifi starting swaying back and forth as she brought up her volume.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NIGEEEEEEEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU~!!! OH OHHHHH, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, OHHH OHHH IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAAAAAAAY~ YOU BETTA DANCE THIS NIGHT AWAAAAYYYY!!!! She decided to add in her own lyrics for extra measure.

After the song was over, Fifi took a deep breath. "Ooo, that was nice!" She looked over at Nigel and Narinder as they spoke. "Don't look at me! I made the food. What did y'all bring for this special occasion?" She looked at Narinder and Bertrand specifically.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Mark was sweating a bit from the performance. "I like that little extra touch you threw in Fi! Really brings the whole thing together!" He winked. He walked over to the cake to light the candles. He took Nigel by the shoulder and led him over to the cake. "Bruh, before anything else, you gotta make a wish!"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:36 pm

Think fast, Naz. You gotta come up with some sort of present for this guy. It's what he deserves.

Rummaging around in her pockets for something she may have absentmindedly picked up, she hit the jackpot...a round pin reading "WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 228 SLUTTY, SLUTTY YEARS" on it in friendly purple lettering. She suspected she'd brought it into the house with her, an accessory in her luggage for clothes she never wore anymore. It deserved a better home.

"Here you go, Nige. It's imbued with my, like, positive energy and junk, bruh."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:39 pm

"A wish?" Taking the badge with a smile from Naz, he can't help but get confused about this kind of tradition, he didn't do this in the past. "My only wish is the world's peace, fellow friend."

"...and a bigger butt."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:41 pm

... Uh oh. This was... uh. To be fair, there was no way you could find such a nice present in an enclosed area like this house.

"I..."He scratched the back of his head. "I..."

He quickly fished in his pockets to see if he had anything to give and...

A Ring Pop ring. Oh, come on.

"Would you care to accept this ring, Nigel?"

Great. That wording made it seem as if he was proposing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)   Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nigel's Birthday/Justice4Mark Party! (OPEN RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next