The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Wish (Open RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigel

Nigel

Birthday Wish (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:21 pm

It's Nigel's birthday.

He hasn't told nobody about it, he seems kind of nervous about it, actually. There's been a long gap of years since he last spent his birthday with anyone, he doesn't know if it's proper to even tell people about it, it may sound selfish, specially when people have more important matters to attend to. He sits on the couch with a worried look on his face, unknowing of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:37 pm

Bertrand was walking in the house taking a daily walk when he noticed his bunkmate on the couch looking a bit down. Hm, perhaps Nigel needed a conversation.

"Hello there, Nigel. Are you doing stable?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:43 pm

"Oh. I. Fine." He was nervous, very nervous, uncomfortably nervous, and it shows. He doesn't take special things very well. "Yeh."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:12 pm

"Are you sure about that? I do not believe that is what an assured person would say."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:57 pm

"You can't! Know!" He is distraught, is he blowing up his cover?
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Whoop. There it is.

"Nigel...", Bertrand said before sighing real quickly. "I think we should sit down and talk. Would you accept that?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:52 pm

"I am permanently up for a conversation... You. Know." He exhales deeply, trying to calm down. "Yes, Bertrand?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:32 pm

"OK. Good. What is on your mind this moment?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:02 pm

Mark burst into the room looking for Nigel. "BRO! BRO! I saw a freaky shadow and I need you to tell me if there are ghosts all up in this place!" He halted when he saw that Nigel and Bert were having a conversation. Nigel looked distraught. "Uh... everything ok in here? I can come back later if you two are busy." He didn't really know weather he should stay or leave. He didn't know what was going on, so he left the decision up to them.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Bertrand sighed. "I am not bothered by your presence, Mark. Stay if you feel."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:14 pm

"I have NOTHING in my mind! Ha ha!"

"Why would I ever have anything on it? It's dull as a rotten peanut!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:19 pm

"You're doing this self-deprecation thing which I see edgy teens do on social media. What is the exact problem?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Edgy teen? No, Nigel refuses to accept the position of an edgy teen! He is nothing but an edgy teen! He is... a drama kid? He isn't sure, but for sure he isn't edgy! Bertrand got him on point here, and it's better to tell the truth if that's it.

"It's... my birthday." He admits. "I'm sorry I may sound selfish."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:35 pm

... Oh. This again. A birthday problem.

"I see. Happy birthday to you. But why are you feeling down on a day where you should feel happy?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:39 pm

"I'm down? Maybe you're down?" Well, what should he even say? It's been a while since he had to deal with birthday issues, so he doesn't know exactly how people react to it. It's a complicated thing for him.

"I don't know. I'm not used to having birthdays and... people with me on these days... So I'm just. Not knowing how to react about this."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:42 pm

"Have you had uncelebrated birthdays in the past? Why is that? If you do not mind me asking, of course."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:44 pm

"I don't celebrate my birthday ever since I was 16. The age I was kicked out."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:46 pm

"I am very sorry to hear about that. But you have said you were 22 on the first day everyone met, correct? Has no one besides your family been willing to celebrate any of your birthdays in the past six years for you?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:51 pm

"...I don't have a family."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:19 pm

"Why... why not?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:28 pm

"They hate me and kicked me out."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:31 pm

"But to me, you do not seem like the type that would be kicked out of your residence by your biological family. Why exactly did they kick you out?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:40 pm

"I like boys and... Wait, does that really matter? That's not the subject!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Mark stayed quiet and listened to Nigel's story. He felt saddened by Nigel's dilemma. "Man... I'm sorry you had to go through that shit. Your own family kicking you out just because of your sexuality... I can't even wrap my mind around how that must feel. And just so you know... family doesn't have to be the people your related to. For example, my band mates are my family! They have excepting everything about me from my loud, obnoxious behavior, to being bisexual. In a way, I hope you can think of everyone here in the house as a family in a way! A disfunctional family, but a family none the less. Seems like a good place to start yeah?" 

"And you haven't celebrated your birthday since you were 16?! DUDE. We need to change that! I'd be down to throw you a proper birthday party to make up for all that lost time! I mean... only if you want to." He gave Nigel a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:49 pm

"I mean... it's up to you." He couldn't stand the idea of making people do things for him just because of moral obligation. "I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish (Open RP)   Birthday Wish (Open RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Birthday Wish (Open RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next