The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away and Alone (Open RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifi

Fifi

Away and Alone (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:19 pm

Fifi is in the sitting room wrapped up in a blanket. Her head was under the blanket and she was sniffling. The excitement that had shining through her on day 1 was completely gone.

Away and Alone (Open RP) Anigif_enhanced-2834-1410809443-28

"DAMN, I told myself I wouldn't do this!" She tried to get herself together, but sometimes it was hard for her not to completely let out her emotions. Without realizing it, her volume just kept getting louder....and louder. At this point it wouldn't be hard for anyone passing by to hear loud, uncontrolable messy sniffling coming from inside the sitting room.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:35 pm

Jamie was in a generally good mood. She had a potential showmance locked in with JC, and outside of one minor slip up that hadn't even been brought up again, no one suspected a thing about her façade yet. She wasn't quite sure what to do with the rest of her day, but when she heard Fifi's despondent voice, she paused. That...That sounded like some real distress. Her heart broke a little bit just hearing it, and she'd quickly head over to where the 'fellow southerner' was wrapped up like a cocoon.

"Fifi? What's the matter?" She asked, poking her head into the sitting room with a look of concern etched on her face.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:36 pm

Birdy happened to be walking by when she heard the poor girl crying. “Oh dear...” Birdy glanced at Jamie with a look of concern and walked into the room and sat down on the couch with the girl wrapped up in a blanket. She gently set her hand on her. “There there dear, why don’t you sit up and tell ol’ Birdy whatsamatter, eh?”
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:57 pm

It wasn't hard to recognize two of her roommates voices. She hoped with everyone busy with their activities that no one would notice that she was in here. She chokes back some tears before speaking, head still covered.

"It's nothin' really, I just woke up this mornin' realizin' how far away I am from home." She sniffs. "Talkin' about my home town food this mornin' and not bein' able to cook it for ya'll had me gettin' homesick again." She rolled over and kicked her feet out. "I usually get over this kinda stuff.....I'll be fine by tomorrow so don't worry 'bout me!" She wasn't trying to raise her voice but her voice was cracking so her volume wasn't quite under he control yet.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:04 am

Jamie takes a seat next to Fifi and feels her heart sink more. "Hey...You're gonna be okay, you know that? I bet they're cheering you on back home, and when you do see 'em again...Well, it's gonna feel that much better, don't it?" She asked. Part of her wished she could say the same about her family, a part she was quick to smother.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:09 am

Birdy starts to sniffle a little bit herself as she wraps her arms around Fifi. “There, there dear. I understand, I miss my family so dearly too. It will all be ok. And there is nothing wrong with feeling your emotions, dear.” A tear falls from Birdy’s eye. “It’s perfectly healthy to be sad sometimes. Especially when it’s about the ones we love.” Then Birdy reaches out and puts a hand on Jamie’s shoulder too and looked up at her with a motherly gaze. “And you will be ok too dear, you can let it out too. We’re all here for each other right now. It might get tough later on, but right now, at this moment, we are here for each other.”
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:41 am

Fifi continues to bawl her eyes out under the blanket. She stops for a moment and does a deep sniffle before slowly lifting the blanket over her head. Fifi was definitely one to feed off of emotions. Having Jamie and Birdy at her side being emotional too was starting to make her feel better. Their words also reminded her of why she was here and that things would be okay.

She slowly lifts up her arms from the blanket. Reaching out to both of them as she YANKS them down into a tight embrace and sobs just for a little longer. "OOOO Y'ALL ARE TOO KIIIIIND!!!" She finishes her crying and sits up a bit, unawareof just how hard she tugged at them. "*sniff* Enough about my damn life! Where are ya'll from?? I needs to hear some other life stories!" She smiled, her face stained with tears.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:04 am

Birdy smiles and accepts the hug after a moment of almost falling over. “Well, I’m from a teeny little town in Vermont. It’s a beautiful little town on the Canadian border. And I take so much pride in my little Gardendale! I’m the First Selectwoman there, ya know, so I make sure that everyone is as happy as a clam! The whole town is kinda like a family to me since it’s such a small community. But my husband, Alfred, and my daughter, Janie, are the two people that mean more than anything to me! Alfred and I had Janie later in life, ya know, so I had a been worried that we might not be able to have her at all! She’s such a gift! When I’m alone to my thoughts here at the house, I tend to think about the days when Janie was just a little girl, and we would drive to the lake just as summer was ending so we could watch the leaves turn just like the tree peepers! Such a magical time in my life.”
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:09 am

Another day, another gigantic hug from this seemingly unflappable ball of energy. Jamie lets out a small huff but accepts the hug, wrapping an arm around Fifi too and giving her a few pats on the back. "Uh, shoot, it's just me, Momma, n' Daddy out on the farm in Bee. We're horse n' pig farmers, with a lil bit of cows on the side. It's just us out there though...And our neighbors, I guess. Real tight knit community out there."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 am

Fifi curled up in her blanket as she listened to Birdy talk about her life. She was enamored by just how long the woman could speak. Birdy probably had the most most clear speaking voice out of everyone and Fifi could imagine that she'd given many speeches throughout her life. "Oooo, Janie sounds like such a sugahpie! She's gonna grow up to be just like her mama, 'cause you's a sophisticated woman! Mmhmm!"

Fifi listened to Jamie's story next, finding it to be short, sweet, and simple. She didn't know too many cowgirls growing up so she also held her own personal interest in Jamie. "I never experienced livin' on a farm, but I'm sure it's quite nice. Y'know, I was a cowgirl too once before! It wasn't nothin' special though. It was more of a role that I had to play, but I got to practice usin' a lasso! It ain't as hard as it looks!" Her stomach began to grumble as she adjusted her position. "Woooo, all that cryin' has made me hungry! I feels like we need to have a good 'ol fashioned BBQ once this slop is over and done wit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away and Alone (Open RP)   Away and Alone (Open RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Away and Alone (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1