The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bed To Myself (open rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

A Bed To Myself (open rp) Empty
PostSubject: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:29 pm

With Kaden gone, Mark was down a bed mate. Which meant.... "MORE ROOM FOR ME!" He sprawled his entire body out on the bed and rolled around like a damn child.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:23 pm

"Hey, Mark!" She greets Mark while opening a piece of bubble gum and throwing it into her mouth. "Watchu doing?" She questions. "You sure look cozy" She obnoxiously smacks her gum.

A Bed To Myself (open rp) Anigif_enhanced-12482-1412186839-10
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:57 pm

Mark was tangled up in his blankets like a burrito. He rolled over to face Haleigh. "Hey horse girl! Just enjoying my new luxury!" His eyes sparkled when she saw her smack'n her gum. "Yo... can I have a piece? You got watermelon flavor?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:00 pm

"It's so strange to see someone in this house have a bed to there own! Super cool!!" She looks inside her pocket for a piece of gum. "No, but I have grape flavor if that will do you well?"

"What have you been up to?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:14 pm

Mark chuckled. "Yeaah, it's awesome! Grape's fine! Pop in the ol face hole!" Unable to free his arms from the burrito, he opened his mouth for Haleigh to drop the gum in. 

"Honestly... Just dick'n around. Now that I'm out of the game, I don't have much to focus on. It's kinda boring... What about you? How do you pass the time here?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Haleigh drops two grape bubble gums in Marks's mouth. "I agree, It's a lot more stressless being in the house now while I watch the others panic. Sure I wish I was playing the game but I'm having more of a fun time than actually being in the show. My friends always told me If I was to ever make it on a game show I would be an emotional wreck If I had to make tough decisions or anything in that nature!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Mark chewed up his gum and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it sucks being out of the game, but I feel WAY more relaxed now that I don't have to worry about the drama." Mark wiggled trying to get out of the burrito. He blushed in embarrassment. "...uh... I'm stuck..."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:17 pm

"Oh, I agree! This is a lot more fun!"

Haleigh watches as mark struggles to get out of his burrito blanket.

A Bed To Myself (open rp) Dddk2do-fa4c92b3-2c8d-4367-b2ae-86b3219fb019.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGRkazJkby1mYTRjOTJiMy0yYzhkLTQzNjctYjJhZS04NmIzMjE5ZmIwMTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Just unstuck yourself" she babbled, not understanding that Mark was asking for some help.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:29 pm

:0

"Why didn't I think of that?" He said sarcastically. He wiggled around a bit more and fell on the floor with a thud. He was still stuck in the burrito. "A little help???"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:41 pm

"Sure!" She walks over to Mark and examines the blanket.

How in the hell was she going to free Mark, the way he tightly wrapped himself around this blanket is crazy... "Uhh...." She flips him back and forth a couple of times and notices a loss end from the blanket and YANKS, causing a twirling effect to unwind Mark from his situation. She watches in amazes.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Mark spun across the floor and into the wall. Face flat on the floor, he threw her a thumbs up. "Thanks."

He got up and dusted himself off. "What a ride! I'll have to do that again sometime heh..." He blew a big bubble with his gum and let it pop with a loud snap.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Haleigh was amazed from Marks large bubble gum pop. "Nice! Let me try!" she shouts

A Bed To Myself (open rp) Tenor
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:25 pm

"NICE!!! You're fun horse girl, I like ya! Why haven't we been hanging out this whole time???" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bed To Myself (open rp)   A Bed To Myself (open rp) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Bed To Myself (open rp)
Page 1 of 1