The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Empty
PostSubject: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:22 am

Rico slowly made his way to the garden. He sits near a tree and takes a deep breath in and out...

"Hopefully they don't think I'm associated with him anymore..." He muttered to himself... He didn't want to make waves at ALL this season, but this house meeting brought the paranoia out of him. He has such a desire to be liked, that he didn't want to be perceived as a liar... even though he's a walking lie.

He looks to the sky. "Man... wonder if there are any UFO sightings near here..." He said. He takes another deep breath...
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am

Bertrand decided to take himself outside after what just transpired. He then saw Rico sitting near a tree. Hm... maybe right now isn’t correct to talk game with him...  but he could connect with Rico and see what’s on his mind.

“Hey, Rico. Do you mind if we t- You know what, scratch that. Are you alright?”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:55 am

Rico cracks his head at Bertrand. "A-Ah! Uh... Hmm? Oh... I'm fine... just kinda feel... a little defeated?" He sighs.

"Kaden was caught red-handed and still managed to get the trust of others, like Birdy..." He grabbed his head. "I just don't wanna be associated with him! I don't wanna also be considered a liar since we're partners, y'know...?" He asked.

Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:02 am

”That was bothersome for me too. I look up to Birdy, but I wish she could have joined the rest of us in proving Kaden wrong... either way, I believe you. You didn’t ask to be partnered with Kaden, so with that, I immediately believe you.”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:11 am

Rico smiles. "Hah... yeah, you're right I did-..n't..." The realization sets in.

He practically did.

"Don't make it noticeable, Rico... you'll get called out for telling white lies..." He said to himself.

He looks to Bertrand again. "I just... I wish he didn't act like this... It makes me regret my decision from week 1 a little bit more..." He states. He drags his hands down his face.

"I don't know what to feel, right now... my mind is all over the place..."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:36 am

”I understand all what you’re feeling at this moment. It’s the feeling of being involved in the crossfire and coming in expecting to be one side and slowly being pulled into the other. And this game is all about regretting actions. I am confident the Rico Week 1 has no idea what he was setting himself up for in the later weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Rico scoffs. "Ain't that the truth..."

He sighs. "I just... I need to prove myself more that I am nowhere near Kaden right now..."

He ponders for a moment.

"...do you think I have a good chance at the POP this week?" He asks, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 pm

”I say you do. You seem to be one of the more physical members of the cast here so if it’s a challenge that requires strength, you have a great chance. If it’s anything mental, I’d say I would excel, but I believe you can do just as well if you exert your mind. And if you want to prove you’re nowhere near Kaden... I believe I know what the right choice is in case you win this POP.”

This could go... well?
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Rico nods. "I sure hope so..."

He ponders. "Should I... prove myself or is it..."

He lets out a breath. "I think... I wanna use the POP, if I were to win... I have faith that you and Nate aren't trying to make an all-guys alliance." He scratched his chin. "Since, if you did, you practically said why I'd be a good option anyways; good in physical comps!" He snickers. "Nah... It's just the high school athlete in me trying to re-emerge." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]   Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Just... Need Some Air... [OPEN RP]
Page 1 of 1