The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Away From It All (open rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Getting Away From It All (open rp) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 7:28 pm

Sam sat on the couch putting together a puzzle that was sitting unfinished on the coffee table. Everyone else was outside enjoying the final 10 party, but she just wasn't feeling up to being around a bunch of people at the moment... She hadn't been feeling herself since her confrontation with Peaches. She could feel all the emotions she kept bottled up bubbling inside her.She fiddled with a puzzle piece until it finally snapped into place. It was nice to have this puzzle to focus her mind on. 
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 7:52 pm

Garfield walks into the room with his hair all messy and half way lays on the couch "Oooh I have a huge headache and my stomach hurts." He rubs his temples and notices someone else in the room. He sits up "Oh S-Sam I didn't...notice you were here?" He looks around and see's she's alone "I am surprised you're not with Gobi since you guys hang out a lot, how are you?" He notices she looks tensed and stressed about something.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 8:12 pm

She felt the couch shift when Garfield rested himself on the couch. She looked over to see Garfield greeting her. She gave him a forced half smile. "Oh, hey." She tried her best to sound enthusiastic, but failed miserably. "I'm ah- I'm just not in the mood to really socialize right now... I don't mind your company though!" She was struggling to make eye contact so she focused on a puzzle piece. She shrugs. "Things are just kinda weird right now I guess."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 8:20 pm

He sits there all quiet and rubs the back of his head. Something must had happened and I honestly don't want to be nosy about it.
"Well if you want I can uh l-leave if you want me to?" He waits for her response but she is either too focus on the puzzle or what's in her mind. I'll keep my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 8:26 pm

She looked up from her puzzle and gave him a small smile. "You don't have to leave if you don't want to. Sorry if my mood is making things awkward." She paused and looked down at her puzzle.She knew if she kept her feelings bottled up any longer, it would eat herself alive. she let out a sigh. "I- I think Peaches hates me now..."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 8:30 pm

"No no you're not making things awkward I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He smiles back but his eyebrows raises up when she mentioned Peaches hating her "W...what? Why would you think that? I am sure besides Paula that she doesn't hate anyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 8:37 pm

Sam tried to think of a way to delicately word her situation. It just HAD to be Garfield she told all this to. In a way it all kinda centered around him. "Um... I kinda played with her trust." Her face saddened even more. "I didn't mean to hurt her! I thought I was doing the right thing. Now I just feel all crummy and stuff..." She wasn't even putting the puzzle together anymore. she was just pushing around a piece with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 8:52 pm

He became serious when she said thar and he really sits himself right "You...played with her trust? Nah wait that is not like you though..." he notices she looks really sad "Oh...uh wow but I am sure you didn't mean to do it like it was an accident?" He takes a deep breath "Look whatever happened between you two I hope it gets better because you don't deserve to feel like this and Peaches defiently doesn't deserve whatever that has happened."

He smiles gently and grabs her hand "No matter what Sam, you are not cruel or a monster so I am rooting for you two to make it up some day."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Sam looked at him from her peripheral. She felt horrible. "I didn't mean it to do it... It just kinda happened." 

She felt Garfield take hold of her hand. She smiled at his kind words to her. She wrapped her arms around him in a some what pathetic hug. "Thanks Garf. I really needed to get that out of me." Maybe there was hope for her and Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 10:41 pm

It's...okay Sam you know us as humans do a lot of mistakes, we're not perfect and we never will be but we must learn from our mistakes." He still holds her hand "I have done so many horrible things that I wish can be undone but I mended things."

He hugs her tight "I am always here but also I feel bad as well...I haven't properly thanked Peaches one on one and been ignoring her but I feel like this cloud of irritation is around her." He misses talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 10:48 pm

Sam found it hard to imagine this big teddy bear of a man doing anything horrible ever in his life! She was feeling more at ease.

She releases him from the hug. "I appreciate ya Garf. You're a good friend." Her smile was week but genuine. "I'm sure she misses talking to you too. And I don't think you should feel afraid to approach her. I think all the irritation in aimed towards me." She chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 11:25 pm

He blushes and rubs his knees "Go harsh thank you Sammy."

"Hmm y-you're right about that I should go talk to her but why do I feel nervous about that ahah." He boops her nose "Whatever she has said to you...I hope everything goes well and its gonna be okay." He pats her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 11:34 pm

She crossed her eyes when her nose got booped. She let out a giggle. Garfield always had a way of bringing laughter into a room. Sam's smile grew. "Heh, thanks. You really know how to cheer me up! Good luck with your talk! I'm sure everything will be fine." She beamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 12:50 am

Getting Away From It All (open rp) Giphy
He laughs and hugs her again "Thank you and yes wish me luck on this." He beams back and walks out, waving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All (open rp)   Getting Away From It All (open rp) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Getting Away From It All (open rp)
Page 1 of 1