The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Confession. (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

A Confession. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:40 am

Rae was POSITIVE that someone in this house was about to come for her. She'd gone behind nearly everyone's backs (except Trixie--that bitch KNEW Rae didn't like her) and her impulse vote to save Natalie had exposed her to everyone. EVERYONE. There was no way she could get out of this as a good person! She betrayed Daddy Ryan's alliance the FIRST WEEK it formed, she pissed off Jamila, Quintin, CC and De'Quan by betraying that alliance. Her Breakfast Bitches had lost two members, so they would be pissed to know that Rae had a hand in the nominations...

"Okay, girl, you've just got to tell them. It's better to beg forgiveness than wait for karma to... bite you... or something." She shook her head. Rae had been leaning over the sink, pink face mask dripping into the basin, and staring straight into her reflection. It didn't occur to her that the bathroom would be open to everyone in the house. She was a little too anxious right now, and it's not like there was ANYWHERE truly private in the Mad House. That was kinda the point. That's what Rae signed up for. And she truly couldn't handle it now that things were getting hard.

"I'm going home. Oh my god. I'm GOING HOME." Rae sniffled, wiping her tears on her arm and smearing her beauty crap everywhere in the process. "All because I had to play both sides. Like I should've just stuck with ONE alliance! I should've never joined Ryan's alliance."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 pm

As if on cue, the door to the shower area was thrown open, and who should be the one to step out but [REDACTED] "C.C." DeMille. He had a towel wrapped tightly around his waist and his hair was soaking wet - judging from his expression, it was clear that he had come in to take a shower and assumed that the then-empty bathroom would still be unoccupied when he came out. Of course, with his luck, that seemed unlikely.

And what do you know, when he opened the door, Rae was there - looking very distraught. Also, very pink. C.C. did not notice those things in that particular order, but he did notice them. And this seemed like a pretty suspicious scene. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but he was sure that it was something. Mercifully, he had left his camera in his room, so it wasn't like he had any concrete evidence of anything. Plus, he could barely hear her over the shower water.

So it was time for Plan B: playing dumb and hoping that she slipped up and revealed something in the process. C.C. stood there awkwardly in silence for a few seconds, staring Rae down. Then, he limply lifted his hand. "...You good?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:34 pm

At that, Rae’s attention snapped to C.C. and she froze. Oh that’s right. Communal bathrooms.

She just stood there, face dripping pink goop and eyes as wide as dinner plates, for a solid minute. Eventually the initial shock wore off and Rae grabbed a towel. “Oh, haha, honey! Sorry for uh… Sneaking up on you like that.” She snorted a bit--had she been crying? Who’s the say. Either way, Rae turned her attention back to the mirror so she didn’t have to directly look at C.C. That made it a bit easier to keep her cool. “I’m great! I’m always great! Cheerleaders are peppy and we’re ALWAYS great!”

Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Okay, something was definitely really weird here. She'd definitely been crying, first of all. And the only person he'd seen be dramatic enough to burst into tears so far was Jay, and that wasn't out of character for him - something was going on here, and one way or another, he was going to get to the bottom of it.

It was more than likely that it would turn out to not be something that interested him that much, but if he could somehow make another ally or glean more information out of this, that would make it a win. Plus, good girls crying and stripped down to their most waifish desperation? Now that was legitimate tearjerker documentary material. This was a win-win-win situation no matter what happened.

Still, that stuff could wait, because he wasn't getting any of it if Rae was like this.

"You don't seem great," C.C. noted, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't ask if cheerleaders were good, I asked if you were good. And you don't really seem it." Also, it was more him who snuck up on her, but he figured that nitpicking semantics was probably pointless right about now. "You sick or something? You don't need to worry about me snitchin', either. I've got no one to snitch to," he added. God damn it, he was going to figure out what was going on for once in his life.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:00 pm

As the night came close in the house, Harley heads back to the second communal bedroom to FINALLY get a good night's sleep. Recently, her sleep pattern has been really lacking since she got on this show. Something about it makes her think that it isn't a good thing to happen. Damn, cuz that is what she what she needs. To calm her nerves, she murmurs a little song that she holds close to her.

"Moi je m'appelle mademoiselle Noir
Et comme vous pouvez le voir
Je ne souris, ni ris, ni vis
Et c'est tout ce qu'elle a dit"

As son as she reaches the door frame, she looks down the hall to see Rae crying about something and C.C talking to her. She doesn't know if it would rude to barge into their conversation out of the blue like that. But she hates seeing Rae looking like an emotional mess. So she heads towards the bathroom with a concerned look on her face. Before she goes in, she knocks on the open door.

"Hey...uh...Would it be okay if I came in?"

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Rae had been just about to spout more optimistic and defensive garbage to C.C. when she heard Frenchie on her way to the bathroom. She bit her lip as her gaze slowly shifted to the door. Oh, great, now we’re gonna have a whole PARTY of people crying it up in the bathroom, she thought. When Harley asked to come in, Rae quickly ushered her in with an exasperated grunt. “Yea, sure, let’s all get this ugly mess out of the way.”

To be fair… Rae would feel so much better if she could alleviate some of the guilt she’d been carrying around for the past several weeks. C.C. was a bit of an enigma--he was truly only out for himself based on what she’d seen--but Harley was her GIRL. She could trust Harley to have her back!.. Right?

With another sigh, Rae flopped onto the couch and tossed her now-pink face towel to the side. So dramatic. So… Classy? “I’m not sick. Just… This house is GETTING TO ME, y’know? Like. I’m a cute, cheerful person, and I don’t like how this show makes me feel super mean.”

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:28 pm

A long workout and many bottles of water later, Ryan's bladder finally caught up with him. The boy had to GO. From the backyard to the bathroom in just a few seconds, Ryan was surprised to see people just standing there. "Oh hey guys..." He tried to hold it in a bit longer.

A Confession. (Open) Giphy

"Um... sorry to interrupt. Just one second." He bolted in the stall and let out a big sigh of relief. He flushed the toilet and left the stall, only to remember that there were PEOPLE in here. AWK-WARD. He looked at Rae, then C.C. and then Harley.

A Confession. (Open) Tumblr_p5srba0oP61w67gsno5_1280

He quietly made his way over to the sink as the three continued their conversation.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:03 pm

As De'Quan opened the door to the second bedroom, he stepped out into the hallway yawning and stretching after dozing off for a while. Before he could even take another step, Ryan comes rushing upstairs, heading over to the bathroom. "Well..okay then, I'ma just go this way-," but before De'Quan could turn towards the steps, he hears what sounds like...someone crying or something?

He edges closer to the bathroom area, but doesn't quite turn the corner as he hears the voice coming from the waiting area. He peaks around the corner as he spots Rae flopped onto the couch just ...laying there? After a few moments he figured it was probably something else until he heard her speak.

Rae wrote:
“I’m not sick. Just… This house is GETTING TO ME, y’know? Like. I’m a cute, cheerful person, and I don’t like how this show makes me feel super mean.”

Now hold on a minute...was this girl having a breakdown right now? He keeps his eyes and ears open for anyone that might be coming his way, but just continues listening on the situation while he can.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Where the hell was everyone coming from?? C.C. flushed red. He kind of wished that he could go change into some actual clothes, but now he'd locked himself into this conversation. And now that Ryan and Harley were here, he doubted that he would be getting anything useful out of Rae. Rae wasn't bad, though. She did know about dogme films, even if she mostly used this knowledge to mock him. But he could deal with that.

Tired of awkwardly standing there, C.C. walked over and parked himself on the counter. "That's just the game," he droned, examining his fingernails. "Sometimes good people have to do bad things. Plus," he eyed Rae. "Nominating people is just a part of the show. Unless you've actually done something to wrong people, you're fine." He shrugged. "People are dying. Getting voted off of a reality show ain't that big of a deal."

Had Rae done something to wrong people? C.C. wasn't sure. But he kept an eye on her reaction just in case.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:32 pm

"Unless you've done something to wrong people, you're fine"

Rae nearly burst into tears again at that--the 'deer in the headlights' look had returned. "I-I mean..." she glanced from Ryan to Harley. Despite not being too close to C.C., he seemed like a logical, no-bullshit kinda guy. He could be a good mediator if Harley and Ryan got too upset. With a deep sigh, and without putting in any further thought, she sat up and prepared to tell her story.

"I... Might've done that. Not killing someone, but y'know... wronging people..." She coughed, then pulled a big chunk of pink hair over her shoulder and began fussing with it. "Making promises that uh... Contradict each other..." Rae tried to keep an eye out for Ryan and Harley's reactions, but without actually LOOKING at them it wasn't an easy task. Just focus on the hair, girl, just focus on the hair. It's all good. You're friendly! You're peppy! You're pretty! They'll understand that you just got in over your head!
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Harley looks questionably towards Rae's direction. What exactly does she mean by wronging people? She shrugs her shoulders as she glances at Ryan for a moment. Just to see if he knows something that she doesn't. But right now she is a bit impatient, so she looks back to Rae.

"Rae, what are you talking about? What kind of promises were you making to people?" She asks as she tries to remain calm and caring since Rae is still crying. There is no need to be harsh to her at a time like this.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Okay. Moment of truth.

“I… I can’t say no to people. Especially people I like--Ryan, Harley, that’s y’all!” She giggled softly, hoping to keep the mood somewhat light. “I didn’t want to disappoint either of you, so I might have joined… two alliances… at once…”

And then there was C.C. Still there. Collecting all this info. She assumed he’d use it against her, but with how stressful this game was getting, she didn’t mind so much. She’d go back to chess & cheerleading ANY. DAY.

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:23 pm

De'Quan turns quietly and sneaks away, before heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Oh, that was it? Well, she wasn't the only one, but C.C. wasn't really about to say it. This was kind of disappointing and not particularly juicy, but he wasn't really sure what he had been hoping for her to say, either. What did he want?

He shrugged. "I mean, not a bad idea - if no one knows about that, you pretty much guarantee safety for yourself." He had almost said something about Ryan's alliance, but realized that Harley was there - and unless Rae spilled about who was on whose alliance, he could play the role of an outsider. Keeping his cards to his chest wasn't a bad call in this situation, being neutral could really pay off.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Oh thank god. At least C.C. got it... She hadn't been trying to be that sneaky, but he got it! That little bit of positivity immediately got her talking more freely, "Right! I'm loyal to the people who've earned it. So what if I didn't vote to save Trixie? That woman hates my guts for no reason--I was never going to save her. That alliance died the second you wanted me to side with her over a genuine friend..."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Harley's eyes widened as she heard Rae mention something about another alliance. What was she talking about? If she was talking about the Breakfast Bitches, then they have never even mentioned voting for Trixie. So...what exactly is going on? She feels kinda lost on this situation. But she doesn't want to give away her cover either.

"What alliance? And who was the dear friend that you saved?" The second question may be a bit obvious. But she couldn't help but address it just to settle her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:52 pm

It felt like she would only be pissing off more people if she talked too much about either alliance, so Rae simply said, “I voted to save Natalie. De’Quan wanted us all to save Trixie, but it was NOT gonna happen. In any universe.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Confession. (Open)   A Confession. (Open) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Confession. (Open)
Page 1 of 1