The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Confession

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Love Confession Empty
PostSubject: Love Confession   Love Confession Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Dio stares into the camera. He has bags under his eyes, looks tired as hell. He then starts talking in a low voice.

"It was at this moment he knew he fucked up."

He brings his hands to his knees and squeezes his uninjured one.
"Yes I know that I can be awkward. I know it brings me in the most difficult situations. But right now,  more then ever I realized I need to get over this, thanks to Manda. And Vale for that matter." he looks determined. "There's no more room for messing up, otherwise all I do is end up hurting others."

Dio leaves out a deep breath, and grabs a piece of paper from his back pocket.
"I had to write this down... To make sure I don't screw up. This is for my girl at home, so switch channels if you're not interested in hearing this" he chuckles, and scrapes his throat.

Love Confession Dio_s_letter_by_prettypassionut-dbjkyyv

As he finishes reading his letter, he quickly rubs his eyes and frowns.
"Call me all you want... A pussy, an idiot, a fool... But I'm no cheater."

He puts his letter down.

"She means the world to me. Juani Deluna is the best that ever happened to me. She is beautiful, smart, and not to mention very talented!" his eyes sparkle as he enthusiastically talks about her.
"She is a solo singer, and she's amazing honestly. She could easily fill a soccer stadium worth of fans, like who wouldn't want to hear her heartwarming voice. All concerts she gave, sold out in no time!" he nods. "what a woman... I'm so lucky to have her" he feels his cheeks getting warmer and he chuckles. "Now that, that's a well-earned blush."

Dio stands up, wincing as he does this.
"I'm gonna set things straight with Valenda as soon as possible, I can't have her think I'm looking for a relationship. I won't risk losing Juani.

This truly opened my eyes. It's time for change."

Determined as ever, he leaves the diary room.
As he left the room a soft 'thump' is heard, followed by the muffled voice of Dio
"A quick rest... would probably do me good though."
Back to top Go down

Love Confession
Page 1 of 1