The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baking! Baking stress into love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Baking! Baking stress into love Empty
PostSubject: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:07 pm

Garf walks into the kitchen and takes out some ingredients to bake some cookies for the houseguests. It's been such a stressful week...lost Big D and I'm pretty upset about it but I have to keep my head up high then fight on!

He frowns because he can't eat anything due to being in the not have for a long time but is willing to sacrifice that to bake something for others. He puts a apron on, ties his hair back and adjusts his glasses.
"Time to bake the worries away."

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:40 am

Donovan comes walking by, sees Gar and then walks on over "Hey mister slay the block"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:58 am

"Oh? Hi Van...lil buddy I was just thinking about you." He starts throwing the dry ingredients first and mixes them.

He plays some music on his mp3 player through a Bluetooth speaker "I am baking some cookies for everyone here so they can relax plus it relaxes me."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:48 am

Donovan puts his fists on his hips "Little?" he pouts then laughs "What were you thinking about? And ooo, that's a good idea. Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:42 am

"Well I was so nervous about the eviction ceremony that I kept thinking 'put a smile and a confident look just how Van would do' yup just like that..." he looks at the baking sheets "And I need a friend right now to help me with." He beams and geatures his hand to the stuff on the counter.

"You can absolutely help!"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Aaliyah walks in and sits down on the kitchen counter.

She looks at the baking supplies and says "Hey guys, you makin' something?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Peaches enters the kitchen and sits on the kitchen counter next to Aaliyah. "Gengtlemen... what are you talking about?" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:17 pm

He looks at Aaliyah and smiles "Hi Lia we're baking cookies oops uh...may I call you Lia?" He waits for her response but see's Peaches too.
[B]Okay keep it calm Garf.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Aaliyah chuckles, "Of course, my friends back in Nashville call me Lia anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Donovan puts his hands on his clevical and smiles "Awe, I'm honored Gar. I try to be a muse for everyone. But yeah having confidence on the block is good cause if you seem defeated, people may send you home."

Donovan then bounces off the chair and starts to help with the cookies. He smiles and waves at the girls "Oh we were just talking about the eviction"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:08 pm

Peaches nods. ''Yeah, I guess Delin will be missed. But c'mon! New week new me, right? As the game continues more people will get gut, so I think it's best for us to keep our heads in the game and move on.'' She bites her lip.

''Cookies?! Count me in.'' She grabs an apron and puts it on, she jumps off the kitchen counter and joins Donny and Garf. ''What do you guys need me to do?'' She smiles and gives Garf a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:04 am

Garfield waves his hand "Yea I mean it's going to happen with people leaving just didn't think I was going to be up there with Delin." He shrugs.
I'll make my stay worthwhile
"Uhh" he looks around "Oh can you melt the chocolate chips for me and then crush the cranberry raisins?" He smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:15 am

Donovan smiles as he gets some more of the ingredients out "Yeah you have a good point. Aaliyah and I were talking about this the other day. Like this game is gonna get real and suck sometimes but the true friends will not hold a grudge and want to hang out after the game! That said... I can't expect a text or call from Martin anytime soon"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:41 am

Peaches nods and gets down to business. She takes a bag full of chocolate chips and empties it on a glass bowl. She pours water on a pot and turns the heat on, letting the bowl full of chocolate chips float over the water. ''I think it should melt soon.'' She sniffs. ''It smells really nice. It's great to relax once in a while in this house.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:46 am

"Oh I've seen all the seasons and yikes it can get ugly." He shudders "Me and my family all watched them from 1st to the 5th." He pats on Don' shoulder "I don't think anyone is going to receive anything from him, I suppose."

He smiles at everyone "Yea it should melt soon and once the chocolate is melted you can add a bit of butter in it to make it creamy."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:45 am

"Yeah I am sure. I doubt everyone kept in touch cause eventually some people will have to betray friends."

Donovan then laughs and smiles sheepishly "Is it bad that I want to prank him after the show? It's fun when people are naturally grumpy." Donovan takes a whiff of the materials and almost drools "This issss life. Wow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baking! Baking stress into love   Baking! Baking stress into love Clock10

Back to top Go down

Baking! Baking stress into love
Page 1 of 1