The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stress Baking?

Go down 
+2
Kiki/Lolo
Delin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:25 am

Delin looks all around the kitchen. "Hmm. I'm not the best baker for sure. But... I need to keep my mind off of that twist Val teased us with." He says, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

He grab a big mixing bowl and some ingredients to make some No-Bake cookies. He tries to remember the recipe from his memory as he grabs the ingredients. He should've brought some recipes with him.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:25 am

Donovan comes walking down after blow drying his hair after his shower. He then looks over and sees the ingredients for no bake cookies. He comes running into the kitchen and jumps over a chair's back to sit in it. "Are you about to bake no bake cookies??"

Last edited by Donovan on Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:41 am

Delin jumps a bit. "Jesus, Don! Scared me!" He chuckles. "Yeah, I'm about to... well you can't bake no-bakes! That's an oxymoron then!" He smiles.

"Gotta heat it all up and make 'em! I just wanted something yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:59 am

Donovan laughs "Sorry, I get hyper. Like I have all this pent up energy that I used to be able to handle but it's harder in this house...especially since I don't get to compete this week!" Donovan then tilts his head in confusion "Wait what's an oxymoron? Is that like Greel or something for big idiot? Also I don't blame you, I sometimes miss all those old food that we could eat outside of here."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:16 am

He mixes the pot of ingredients slowly. “Yeah, this house has a way of getting to people in one way or another. It’s crazy... almost drives you mad!” He bellows out a laugh.

He then clears his throat. “It’s a shame you couldn’t compete. But, hey! Your HA didn’t go to waste! You got out a crazy strong target!” He winks.

“Also, an oxymoron is like... when something contradicted something else. Like ‘same difference’... y’know?”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:26 pm

"It's awful. 4 people in the nomination this week? I urgently need to eat something high-calorie!"

The girl opens fridge and gets a yogurt without the calories.

"Okay, this will do"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Aaliyah walks in and sits down on the stool facing the counter. "It feels so good not being a Have-Not. Eating that slop for 2 weeks has just been to much."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Andre confidently walks into the kitchen and sees a group chatting. "Hello everyone, this KING is here. What's up? We baking?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:24 pm

Delin sees the three people come through. "Hey, Aurora!" He says as she slips past him for the yogurt.

And Aaliyah's there too! "Hey there, Aaliyah! I think since you're off slop now, we should have a real birthday celebration for you! Y'know, since there's no more slop for now!" He smiles.

He then sees Andre appear. "Well hey Mr. Outta-Sight! Haven't seen you out of your room much! Yeah we're just making some cookies! Nice No-Bakes for that matter!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:22 pm

Aaliyah laughs, "That'd be awesome, we could do a whole thing because we never really got to celebrate mine and Donovan's birthdays last week."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:52 pm

He rubs the back of his head. "Well, last week was pretty hectic anyways! We'll do a real celebration soon! Don't you worry!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:35 am

Donovan chuckles at Delin's joke "I'm a sucker for a good dad joke. Yeah I'm proud of my House Ambassador..Martin needed to go. He didn't treat everyone like a family and it stunk." He then also hits his head "Ohhhh okay that's what the word for that means."

He then listens in as everyone else piles in "Oh my god yeah let's party!!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:07 am

Delin smiles. "I don't mind throwing another party! Sounds like a whole lot of fun, if you ask me!"

"Now, I'm not the best baker in the world, but I can make a mean chocolate cake for sure!" He chuckles. "Unless you guys want someone else to handle the cake? Someone with uh... more experience?"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Clayton was drawn to the scent of fresh baked goods. Then he remembered that he was a have-not this week. He sat at the stool next to Aaliyah and pouted. "Delin, you know any recipes for slop brownies? That's the only thing I'll be eatin' this week."

Stress Baking? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:27 pm

He shoots a sad glare at Clayton. "Sorry, Sheriff! Last time I tried making something with slop, I almost made myself sick!" He chuckles.

"It's not that I'm a bad cook, though! Slop is just tricky."

"If anything, bud. Just drown it in maple syrup. It gets the job done."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:14 am

Donovan shakes his head fast "Naw, the effort is all that matters Delin!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:22 am

He looks at his pot of cookies. He removes it from the heat. "The effort would've made 3 people sick to there stomaches! Haha!"

"Gotta give it that good ol' college try, though!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stress Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Baking?   Stress Baking? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stress Baking?
Page 1 of 1