The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stress eating much

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Valenda is in her sleeping clothes looking through the things for something to eat her problems away "It's my fault...I should've went what he said but nooo I was seduced by his charm argh so pathetic of a person I am!!" She opens the cabinets and find beef jerky.
"My knee hurts, my black eye still there, I am guilty!!!" She jumps up on the counter and starts munching on the jerky.

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 am

Nisha opens the door, walking in with her night suit on. She wanted to look around at all the ingredients and products that the producers had provided them. //A proud foodie always has to be planning her next meal!// she thought to herself.

As she spots Valenda, she stops for a moment before moving towards the counter to lean on it. "Hey Val. Are you recovering okay, since the POP competition?" She doesn't question her eating, feeling a bit more concerned about her physical condition.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 am

She swings her leg back and forth a bit "It still hurts a bit but I mean if I work it out, it won't affect me during the time I am here...you looking what they have here...there is a lot."

She smiles at her "and you...how are you since nobody voted to evict you?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:24 am

"That's good." She smiles, walking over to look at some of the shelves. "Yeah, they've sure given us a lot to work with!" Her eyes dart over to Valenda as she brings up the eviction ceremony. "I feel good, to be honest. I spoke to Morgan about it beforehand and it turns out I was just a pawn. What he said to me during the POP meeting was genuine. He never really talked strategy with me so there was a bit of confusion before I cleared the air with him." She opens a bag of potato chips and starts snacking.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:06 am

She sits there with a big smile on her face "Oh Nishy, I want to try your famous food one day...your sandwich the other day was amazing!"

She swings her feet back and forth & smiles gently but suddenly turns to guilt "I...this whole thing has made me upset for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:38 am

Nisha grinned at Valenda's compliment. "Aw thanks, you're such a sweetie!" She continues to munch on the chips, stopping as soon as Val's mood does a 180. "Which whole thing? Is it because of the POP?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Valenda looks up at her and waves her hands "No I mean...yes it does...did I make the right choice to choose Cash...even if I did vote, it wouldn't had matter." She stuffs herself more with jerky.

"I realized this shit is real...we got to be on guard and do our best!!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm

She looks at Valenda with a confused expression. She had no way of knowing what sort of campaigning Cash did during the eviction day. Whatever he had done had clearly worked, though. "Is this about Cash? You're upset that he stayed over Mark?" She decided to be forward with her. It was pretty hard to make out what she meant with her chewing in between her words.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 am

"Oh right sorry I was making you confused and stuff um...no I'm not just what if I could go home next?" she bites down on her lip "What if nobody wants me like how everyone thought Mark was quiet & isolated, I can't keep my mouth shut!" she rubs her temples.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 pm

"Don't say that Vale!" Nisha shook her head, putting down her chips. "From what I've seen, you've gotten along with just about everyone here." In fact, this was their first one on one, and she was already enjoying her company. "So, what if you can't keep your mouth shut girl?" She chuckles a bit. "In a game like this, that's not always a bad thing..You're staying true to yourself, and that's what’s important.” She made sure to keep her tone low, so that no one eavesdropping could hear.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm

She sits there with her mouth open then smiles real big "Oh Nishy...really?" she smiles cutely and blushes. She was really enjoying the face to face convo they were having even through food.

She makes her hands in fists and shouts out 'alright' while throwing her arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Nisha, nods, delighted as she returns to her chips. "Yes girl, everyone in this house should understand. I'm sure the producers picked you for that very reason. So don't feel so upset at yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:34 pm

She looks over and smiles warmly "You're so beautiful and such a lovely person!!" Okay I am getting a stomachache and need real food not processed." She closes the bag and puts it back in the basket near her.

She slowly gets off "oooh butt cramps ow ow man how long we've been here?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Nisha smiled sincerely at Valenda's compliment, even as she starts to complain. "Well yes, that would probably be the best idea haha. If you want, I made some pasta...there might still be some left in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:36 pm

She stands up "okie lets go to the kitchen...shall we!" she happily grabs Nisha's hand and leads her to the kitchen.

(moving to the kitchen)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stress eating much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress eating much   Stress eating much Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stress eating much
Page 1 of 1