The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relieving Stress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:25 pm

Sam walked out to the hot tub and submerged herself into the warm bubbly water. This day has been CRAZY. All anyone has been talking about is who should be nominated. She feels sorry for Wanda having to juggle all these people coming at her. Aurora and Paula aren't getting along for some reason and she just saw Malibu crying in the kitchen. There is too much stress in the house. It's time to unwind and relax.
Sam let out a relaxed sigh as a bubble jet messaged her back. 
"Why did I sign up for this show again?"
Oh yeah.... money
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Delin peeps outside and sees Sam, looking rather frustrated.

He grabs his shades and wanders outside.

“Hey there, Sam!” He exclaims

“This spot taken?” He asks, pointing across from her
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:20 pm

Sam looks over her shoulder to see who was talking to her. Oh, It's just Delin! Thank goodness. She was worried somebody would drag the drama outside, but she knew Delin was cool.
"Hey you! Go for it man, the water's nice."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:20 pm

Delin slowly seeps into the hot tub and let's out a relaxing sigh.

"Gosh, sometimes, this is the perfect place to just unwind and relax, dontcha think?" He flings his thumb up at the door. "Definitely feels like a war zone right now... both emotionally and verbally."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:33 am

"I hear ya. That's why I'm out here. I'm already so over all this drama."
Sam reaches over to a plate of nachos she brought out with her. 
"Want some nachos?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:48 am

"Well, don't mind if I doo!" He swam over to her side and picked one up.

"So, Sam!" He munches down on the chosen chip. "How're ya feelin'? I mean, you had a rough first week and now this week is starting to look up, right?" He asks, hesitantly reaching for another nacho chip.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:59 am

Sam stuffs another nacho in her mouth. Delin is defenetly the dad of the house, always looking out for everyone. It's sweet.
"I'm doing ok. I'm feeling confident about not being nominated with, you know, Wanda being in our alliance and all. But I am stressing about other things like how Paula and Aurora blew up at each other. I hope the tention between them doesn't effect our group. How are you feeling about everything that's been going on?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:03 am

He chomps down on another chip. "Oh it'll definitely affect the group. Paula seems like the type to hold a grudge for a couple days to a week."

"I'm glad you're doing okay though! We won't be nominated for sure, since we have our little genius Wanda up in the House Ambassador Suite, dontcha know?" he looks up to Sam. "Sorry for invadin' your personal bubble! The nachos are very good tho!" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:10 am

She chuckled
"You're no bother! You are cool in my book so invade away!"
Sam thought back to the conversation they all had in the HA suit.
"I hope Wanda makes the right decision. I'm not saying I don't trust her! But she can be very bold and that's not always a good thing." 
Sam shook her head and grabbed another nacho
"But I'm probably overthinking this. Everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 am

"Oh! The nominations will be fine for sure! If anything, Aurora might get put up just for the sole fact that Paula's the leader and Wanda might cave and nominate her."

"I trust Wanda's intuition though! She seems to know what she's doing, since everyone in the dang house has been in and out that door all day! She might have her own opinion formed!" He smiles. "Not trying to sound rude, though!"

"Personally, I think we just sit back, relax, and enjoy the week! We're practically safe!" He shoots his arms up in the air. "Just lay low and relaaaax" he swipes another nacho and floats backwards. He munches on that and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:22 am

"Heh, you're right. There is nothing for us to get worked up about."
Sam felt more at ease about everything going on. She relaxed her posture and threw her head back.
"Sorry if I seemed stressed out. I'm usually an easy going person, but all this drama is new to me and I guess I just don't know how to handle it. Talking to you helped though! You should be a guidence counselor or something!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:30 am

”It’s the years of talking to emotional drunks that got me to this point, really! Might be a good idea!” He chuckles.

“I can’t do the whole drama thing either. I steer away from it as much as I can! I just kinda sat back there and let it unfold. Butting in between two girls fighting is never a good idea. Trust me! I got the scar to prove it!”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:34 am

"Yeah I kinda did the same. It's like I had two voices in my head. One telling me to mend the piece and the other saying f*ck it haha." She snickered
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:50 am

”Yeah. If anything, they’ll work their beef out before the week is up, or, Aurora gets eliminated. Either way, Paula will be satisfied with the results.”

He sighs happily. “But that’s not even out issue right now, we can just chill! How awesome is that.”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:58 am

She stuffs yet another nacho in her face hole.
"Yeah it's - yaaawn - pretty awesome..."
snoooorrreeee
With her body relaxed, mind at ease, and belly full, she drifted to sleep. She was going to be pruney when she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:02 am

Delin’s eyes open wide. He didn’t want to wake her up, but hes scared that she’s gonna slip and drown. He swam back near her and sat for a moment, still making sure she didn’t dip her head under the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relieving Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relieving Stress   Relieving Stress Clock10

Back to top Go down

Relieving Stress
Page 1 of 1