The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stress Eating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 am

Sam fumbled through the freezer getting out a giant tub of ice cream. She slumped down in her seat. She grabbed a spoon and shoveled away. This eviction was more stressful than she thought it would be. She knew she should be going around the house talking to people trying to get them on her side, but honestly, she just wanted to fill her body with ice cream until she went into a coma or died. She let out a sigh...
"What have I gotten myself into..."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:12 am

Holding her slop bucket in her hand, Aaliyah entered the kitchen. She sat down on a stool and looked at the ice cream in front of Sam and said "Oh how I envy you right now." She giggled before taking a bite out of her maple syrup covered slop.

"I mean at least this is only for one more day."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:21 am

Sam looked up to see Aaliyah as she sat down. She felt her stomach churn at the sight of her slop. She had war flash backs of when she tried Peaches slop.

"I'm so sorry you guys had to eat that stuff all week. I tried some of Peaches at one point and I'm pretty sure it gave me a near death experience. There is still a ton more ice cream in the freezer! Survive this last day and we can both drown ourselves in ice cream!" She giggled 
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:23 am

Aurora appeared in the kitchen like a Ghost because no one heard her footsteps.
Girl simply sat at the table and eaten fruit salad. She looked at Sam, trying to hide her thoughts. The blonde knew that being on the block is very hard, especially two weeks in a row.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:27 am

Sam jumped in her seat when Aurora sat down. She didn't even hear her come in! Is she secretly a ninja??? She looked at her healthy fruit salad and back down at her tub of ice cream.
"Girl, I wish I could eat as well as you! I just stuff a bunch of junk in my body and hope it doesn't break haha!" She said as she shoved another spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. She was hoping the humor would hide her anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:31 am

"Oh, believe me, sometimes it's very difficult when all your surroundings eat fast food, and you eat flax seeds," Aurora smiled, because suitable for eating flax seeds are not so easy to buy.

"I'm sorry you're back on the block. I hope that everything will end well. But killing sadness with ice cream is not a good idea. Although I will not prevent it. Sweet uplifting yet"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:50 am

Garfield walks into the kitchen with a bathrobe on and sits down , taking a deep sigh "that was the coldest shower I have ever taken...ever." he grabs a small bowl of slop and eyes Sam's ice cream while eating."
Stress Eating Giphy

"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:01 am

Sam had no idea what flax seeds were. She wondered if they would make a good ice cream topping....
"Eh... Yeah, being on the block again sucks, but whatcha gunna do ya know? "She appreciated Auroras concern. "If you find something better than ice cream to cure sadness, give me a call" She laughed

She waved at Garfield as he sat down. "Hey Garf! You're looking.... clean?" She didn't really know how to react to him just sitting there in his bath towel. She looked around at what everyone else was eating and looked back down at her ice cream. She was suddenly feeling a little self conscious about being the only one gourging on a tub of heart attack....
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:23 am

"Yea...I feel good too but no worries, I have clothes under." He smacks his lips and drools looking at the ice cream "Why must I love ice cream so much...oooh maple pecan." He closes his eyes and imagines it.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:59 am

Clayton walked in, still in shock from his nomination. He grabbed a pint of ice cream from the freezer and sat down next to everyone. “Damn y’all being nominated is stressful”
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:52 am

She looks at Sam and giggles. "No worries, this is the last day so after the eviction I will be able to eat as much ice cream as I want."

She then gets serious and says "speaking of which, good luck to you two."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Sam feels awkward being with Clayton knowing one of them would have to go. "Thanks Aaliyah."

She looks at Clayton
"Good luck Clayton. Well, not too much luck... I still want to win!" She gave him a playful wink and a pat on the back. She hoped making fun of the situation would lighten things up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stress Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating   Stress Eating Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stress Eating
Page 1 of 1