The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stress Cleaning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Nisha walks into the kitchen the moment it's empty. She wasn't feeling too good about the rollercoaster of a week she’s had. And now, she lost what might've been her last connection to her friends and family for the duration of her time in the game. She knew it wasn’t the end of the world, but as much as she wanted to, it was hard for someone like her to simply negate her feelings. She had to express them somehow, and was pretty sure the DR was sick of her crying by now.

Nisha flung upon the cupboards under the sink and took out a cleaning spray bottle. As she placed it on the counter, she swiftly tied her hair back and reached for a rag. Without hesitation, she rigorously began wiping down the counters. //It's about time someone cleaned this place up!// As she continued to clean with the rag, her eyes would dart towards the sink, with dishes piled up on one side. //I'm coming for you next!//
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Valenda walks in the kitchen and gets a Gatorade from the fridge "My god!! Ahhh!" as she yells, not knowing Nisha is there.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Nisha is so focused on her cleaning that she doesn't hear Valenda's delicate footsteps. At this point, the dishes had already been cleaned and she was now hand sweeping the floor. At the sound of the fridge opening, her head pops up from behind the counter with a surprised look. "Oh, it's just you! Sorry if I scared you haha. I'm just trying to keep this place tidy, it was such a mess earlier!" She shuffles over to empty the dustpan into the trash before bending over the counter. "Sooo.....what're you up to?" An uncomfortable grin rests on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 am

She rubs her eyebrows with one hand in frustration and sighed "Oh Nishy like this game is already getting to me, the conflicts is ridiculous, I can't find CC anywhere, I miss Satoshi and I know you miss Ti & Tasha just woo...okay breath girl."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 am

Nisha stands straight and walks over to return the dustpan. "Vale...Cash is gone. He took a temptation and left the game."

She turned to face Vale as she mentioned some other names. "Yes, I do miss them, but through all of this madness, I've come to realize something. Them leaving gives us even more of a reason to fight in this game, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:45 am

"W-WHAT?!!" NO FREAKING WAY!!" She scratches her hair so hard in confusion "I heard Morgan saying something like this but what exactly did he do?"

She turns to washes her cup and takes a deep breath "As much as it sucks yes, you're right and I have to stop being 'spineless' she air quotes "I need to show my rougher side in this game but ugh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Nisha's eyelids raise in surprise at Valenda's tone. "W-wait, sh-shhh!" She looks around to see if anyone had come out. "He was offered two choices. Either to give everyone in the house letters from home....or take 10k. He chose the 10k, and just....left. I don't know why he did, but it was just so disappointing. I hope his fans witnessed his true colors...."

It worried her that Vale was feeling that way, but it was all part of the game. "The numbers in the house are getting low...things will get rough for us sooner or later. I think you're in a good spot though haha."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:01 pm

She covers her mouth and looks around too then whispers "A-are you serious daor? He took the money even though he's rich dude? Morg told me...what he did to the letters...that's just..." she shakes her head.

She looks at Nisha "Um Nishy aren't you...safe? You are a good person to me and others so there is no reason for you to targeted?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Nisha nods, shrugging in response. "I heard him say he had to use it for a good cause, but to me, it honestly felt like an excuse to leave the game. I'm pretty sure he makes way more than 10k on a daily basis...but that's not important right now."

She tilts her head slightly. "Hm...I honestly don't know. I don't feel like I should have a target on my back...but this is the Mad House. People could always be throwing my name around behind closed doors." She cut herself off slightly as she averted her eyes from Vale. "I…um..assume you haven’t heard anything though?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:52 pm

She shakes her head in disappointment and sighs.

"We can get through this and we can kick arse! Mad indeed it is, half of us seems to be off edge as well." She frowns "No way if I ever hear anything shit about you I will puck them in the face they will kiss it! Oops sorry heh."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:06 pm

"Girl, don't I know it!" She snickered, shuffling up to Vale with her arms out as she pulled her into a tight embrace. "You are the bomb, thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:01 pm

She smiles and hugs her real tight too as she kinda lifts her up a bit "This feels nice to be able to embrace someone like this in this mad house and heh you're welcome love...thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:01 am

"Nishy may I ask for your assistance on something?" She pulls away from the hug and taps her fingers on the countertop "I need your help on baking a rounded cake for Dio..." she leans in and whispers "it's his birthday."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:54 am

Nisha's eyes light up with determination. "Sure, let's get started!" She heads for the pantry and returns with some of the main ingredients. "Now let's get started...."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:31 am

She puts both hands together and smiles "Alrighty then now he loves football, he's a famous football player er um soccer over here in the States, he's funny hah so yes something soccer related."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stress Cleaning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Cleaning    Stress Cleaning  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stress Cleaning
Page 1 of 1