The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 stress level

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Week 3 stress level Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 stress level   Week 3 stress level Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:18 pm

"What the hell am I doing?!! Oh come on I can't be hippity hoppity all the damn time! I just opened my heart and to a house full of strangers and to the entire audience...my frat is probably laughing at me."

He throws his beanie off "I'm looking weaker and weaker every week but I'm suppose to bring myself up, I talked about my team which I shouldn't had, I need to talk more about the game then feelings." He rubs his temples "To top it off...Monica just gave herself up and is trying to save me why? I appreciate it but I thought you would fight it Moni?"

"I guess I'm part of an alliance now but I'll keep an eye out for that because in games like these, it can get a bit tricky." He takes deep breaths "C.C is trying to figure me out because of the "bad things" I've done that I've been telling them...I don't want to go back to those days aaaah!" He falls back.
Back to top Go down

Week 3 stress level
Page 1 of 1