The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...

Go down 
+2
Wanda
Delin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Empty
PostSubject: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:39 pm

Delin kinda feels like a garbage man, since he was one of the first few to fall in the challenge, and his team placed last and now are Have-Nots for the week. He just feels... responsible for it all.

He sits in the shallow end of the pool, since he thinks the hot tub is off limits, and he has no alcohol to assist in his sulking.

“Maybe it’ll warm up for me in a bit...” he lets out a deep chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Unfortunately, the hot tub was NOT off-limits to Wanda... who had passed out in there... And AWOKE WITH A GREAT GASP AND A GLORIOUS SPLASH.

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... BkcvPo9

... She gracefully landed outside the tub. It was loud. There was a crunching noise. She didn't get back up.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:59 pm

Peaches comes out of the house to take a breath of fresh air. She's wearing black flip flips, grey baggy pants and a purple bodysuit. She carries a mug full of slop and a spoon. She looks at Wanda lying over the grass. Peaches laughs. ''Delin, if I didn't already know Wanda for 5 days, I would say this is bad, but she's probably just tired.''

She sits down by the pool, and looks at Delin all sad puppy eyed. ''It's okay, a week goes by fast. Plus, slop cant be THAT bad.'' She takes a spoonfull and as soon as she looks at it, it's instant regret. ''Well it might be that bad.''

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... 5c579410
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:05 pm

Tired from the challenge, Clayton went outside for some fresh air and to take a load off. He took off his shirt and dove into one of those swan pool floats, and adjusted himself and took a sigh of relief. "Howdy y'all, man was that challenge a doozy, mah dogs are barkin'," He said as he rubbed his aching feet.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:10 pm

“Er id cud b grt.” Wanda said, voice muffled by a mouthful of grass. She sat up, shot a dirt-filled snot rocket, and repeated herself. “Or it could be GREAT!” And then she was up. The only good part of being addicted to caffeine and incapable of sleep was the near-superhuman recovery time on physical injuries (or inability to feel them at all). She flopped over on her stomach near the Have-Nots and grinned up at them. “Plus: think how good it’ll feel to throw someone ELSE in the Have-Not room next week~”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:37 pm

He saw Wanda emerge from the hot tub. “Jesus where did she come from?” He said, as he saw her faceplant into the ground. “Oh shit! You okay, Wanda?!” He goes over to poke her. It looks like she’s breathing “J-Just holler if you need me!”

He goes back to the edge of the pool, letting his feet dangle in, when Peaches came out. He looks at her cup of Ugly Slop. “Hmm... I might be able to make it taste like, y’know good! he says, chuckling lightly. He slid back into the pool.

Mistake. Clayton jumped in on the swan and splahes him! “Heya sherrif! I can only imagine how bad your ‘dogs are barking”

He notices Wanda arise and spew something out. “You might have a point! I wonder if we choose the next Have-Nots or not. I don’t fully know, never truly paid attention to the rules.”

My bad y’all, at work tryna catch up
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:44 pm

"Oh yeah, I'm mighty sorry about you bein' a have not for the week. But hey, I'll help you come with all sorts of ways to fry/grill that slop of yours and maybe it'll be a lil' bearable!" Clayton looked over and saw how wet he got Delin, "oops, sorry about that partner!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:52 pm

"Oh I don't know if we choose either, but regardless SUCH DELICIOUS ANARCHY!!" She hugged the nearest person--Clayton--and motioned towards the open sky. "ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! It could be us next, it could be nobody for the rest of the season. Don't you just wanna DIE it's SO EXCITING!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:29 pm

”You read my mind, Clayton! There’s gotta be a way I can twist this slop into something amazing!” He throws his hands up in the air.

“Looks like I’ve got some experimenting to do!”

He sees Wanda, going off on one of her tangents of anarchy again. “You feelin’ okay? You faceplanted pretty hard Wanda!”
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:45 pm

"Huh? Did I?" She sniffed again, wiped her nose, and checked her hand for blood. "I mean I must be. Why, you wanna take a look at my noggin?" She laughed and started patting at her head, but abruptly stopped after finding a rather large bump. "Oh. Well maybe I uh hit a little harder than I wanted to... That should probably hurt huh."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:34 pm

"Do.. you need any ice or anything?!" He asks concerned still. "Don't wanna have a migraine or anything like that! Heha!
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:55 pm

"Eh," she shrugged and got to her feet. "Yea, I probably should. I'll be riiiIIII-HA!!" Wanda stopped dead in her tracks to accuse Delin of something or other. "You're just trying to get RID of me I see how it is! Lucky for both of us, I've got AMAZING hearing so I'll just..." She inched towards the kitchen, keeping an eye on Delin and the group. "... Be... Right back... SIR."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Donovan comes walking out wearing his girlfriend's panda robe and comes to the hot tub "Oh hey sup y'all." He then drops the robe and is wearing cheetah print Speedo "don't mind me, I'm just getting my tan on." Tan...even though its later in the day.. He then lays down on his stomach onto a lounge chair "what are y'all up to?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:09 pm

He slightly glares at Wanda. "Just makin' sure you're okay, kiddo!" He sees her back away slowly into the house. "Yeah! Just get some ice for your bump!

He notices Donovan walk out in something rather... revealing. "Uhm... heya, bud! We're just kinda talkin' right now! Trying get over this whole slop have not thing is all."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Malibu is here now, making her entrance into the area and waving hi to everyone.
Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Giphy

"Hey y'all!" She said twirling around. She was in a rather good mood today.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm

"oh yeah that is terrible, I'm sorry y'all have to go through that week one." He then pauses for a second "hmm could I maybe try it and see what would make it taste better?
I know quite a bit of spices for a white guy" he then looks over at Malibu and waves "Hey Malibu!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:03 pm

Peaches smiles, she might actually get to taste something different! ''Sure! Our buckets of slop are in the pantry room.'' She points towards the pantry room. ''You can use as much as you want, it's already late and tomorrow we are getting a new slop delivery.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:05 pm

"Yeah, it kinda is a bummer, but it'll pass soon... I hope! I'm already trying to think of how to make it taste better! Heha!"

He glances over to the house's glass door to see Malibu pop out.

"Howdy-doo, Miss Malibu!" He yells from the side of the pool. He looks around the pool area and counts the heads of who's there in his brain.

"Well gosh darn, it seems like the pool is the hot spot area for everyone to come and just chill! Neat!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:17 pm

"Okay just a quick sec." He hurries to the pantry room and puts some slop in a bowl. He then goes into his room to get actual swim trunks on cause the Speedo is funny but shows too much and he has SOME dignity...Okay maybe only a little. In reality, the speedo is uncomfortable. He comes back outside with the bowl then takes a bite.

"Hmm okay not my preferred food but it could work. It tastes kinda like oatmeal mixed with whey protein which doesn't taste good without sweetener. I'd say that you should put some agave nectar in it to sweeten it up a little bit with less sugar and then maybe add some cinnamon."

He then rubs his head embarrassed that he knows all of this on the top of his head "my mom is a professional chef and I learned quite a bit about spices and such when traveling haha. But yeah that should make it tolerable. Not great but not terrible"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:23 pm

Peaches giggles. ''Donovan...'' She laughs. ''We're not dumb, we add syrup to make it taste okay. That's how we have been surviving.''

She SNAPS her fingers sis, she wasnt READY for that entrance Malibu had. ''You go girl, show them who's boss. ''Tomorrow we should pull out our swimsuits and give these men a little eye candy.'' She winks and giggles at the silliness of her idea.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:39 pm

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Tenor

"I thought I solved the Da Vinci Code, what the hell??" He then sighs and folds his arms "I'll figure out something else useful then and crack that hard code"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm

Delin pats Donovan on the back a tad. “Hey, at least ya tried kiddo.. don’t let that getcha down too much!”
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:06 am

Malibu smiled and waved at the group and sat down next to Peaches, joining in on their SLOP conversation,

"Well what I woulda done is cut up some pickles and fry the slop and have it be breading and then ba'am! You have fried pickles a-lacarte!" She said with a smile before turning to Peaches,

"Oh girl I don't know if I should, they may censor me on tv with da stuff I brought!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:08 am

He scratches his beard. I don’t think we can have pickles, Malibu. Since it’s considered a food?”

“Don’t quote me on that though”
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:11 am

Peaches CACKLES and SNORTS, she clearly acts less 'ladylike' when she's hanging out with Malibu. ''Sis stop you ain't playing. You gotta show me tomorrow and i'll show you my bikinis and one piece swimsuits.''

Peaches giggles. ''Let's show the boys the beach bodies we worked on before coming to the mad house.'' She glances at the boys and gives them a flirtatious smile and a wink. Peaches and Malibu laugh.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next