The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...

Go down 
+2
Wanda
Delin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:20 am

Delin gives a bit of a... confused look? “Huh, well alrighty then!”

“All I got are these colorful swim trunks... i got ones with avocados on them!” A chuckle emerged from him
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:24 am

Malibu smiled and hyped her girl up,

"Honestly ya! Look at us! I'm surprised no one has snatched us up yet with all this Melanin."
Malibu laughed and stuck her tongue out before standing up and starts twerking without even kneeling down. GET IT! GO CRAZY AAAA GO STUPID AAAA
Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/20/04/50/82/3d6d6e10.jpg

He glances at Malibu, and makes a weird disgusted shocked face? but looks at someone else, trying not to be weird about it. “Very interesting! Uh... uhm!!” He leans all the way back onto the ground, staring into the sky
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 am

Donovan laughs "Don't worry, Delin, I am fine! Just being extra haha. And hm...I think I have quite a few pairs but tbh, some are just for jokes which probably doesn't come as a surprise."

He then looks over and randomly sees Malibu twerking?

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Tenor

Aren't all the guys here right now married or dating?

Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:04 am

Trying to ignore the random twerking, he strikes a conversation up. “Huh... the sky doesn’t look that bad tonight. I can even see a few stars!”
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:32 am

Malibu comes back to earth and realizes that other than Peaches, she's dealing with white guys who had a confused look on their face. She immediately steps and clears her throat.

"Uh yeah...they're nice..." She said referring to the stars, holy shit was she holding back tears? What's that about.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:26 am

Donovan looks over still smiling a little bit from holding in his laugh then leans back on his chair "Yeah the stars look really nice tonight. I have always wanted to go into space and reside on Neptune but sadly we can't yet which totally blows. I just have to rely on Galaxy Wars to feel the experience...but that's not the same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...   Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress... - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Time To Attempt To Relieve Stress...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2