The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the Love of Oreos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

For the Love of Oreos Empty
PostSubject: For the Love of Oreos   For the Love of Oreos Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:55 pm

De'Quan walks into the storage room, noticing a pack of oreos just sitting on the counter in plain site. Uh-huh. He reaches for the packet, sliding it over with ease and opens it up. Empty...

"....Da fuq?". He continued his search eventually finding a second pack on one of the hanging shelves. "Ah-ha!" He opens it up and grinned at the half-empty pack.

He munches on a few as he thinks to himself for a while.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Oreos   For the Love of Oreos Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Oreos   For the Love of Oreos Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:26 pm

"Oh hell naw...I guess I gotta go see mama alien don't I?" As much as he was dragging himself, De'Quan knew he had to respond quick so as to not let his team down. "Alright well....shit I'm not about to leave these here unguarded after seein' that first pack." He looks on top of the shelves at the various cereal boxes that were arranged. As he spots a box of raisin bran, he reaches up to grab it. "Hm...nobody eats this shit anyways," he says as he removes the bag and hides it under a bag of chips, before replacing it with the oreos.

For the Love of Oreos RFUhlya

He puts the box back on the shelf with the other cereal boxes and smirks. "On my way!" He darts out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Oreos   For the Love of Oreos Clock10

Back to top Go down

For the Love of Oreos
Page 1 of 1