The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Chill'n.... (open rp)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Empty
PostSubject: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:09 pm

Sam was sitting on her favorite bench with her sketch book. "The house has been so quiet lately... I'm bored...." she mumbled to herself. She had been doing nothing but draw in her free time and was kinda lacking inspiration at the moment. She's been staring at the same bush for over an hour now. "Maybe if I-" She shifted her position on the bench to where she was sitting with her feet in the air and her head almost touching the ground. She wasn't sure what this would accomplish, but she had to try something to get her creative juices flowing. 
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Garfield came out of the house a towls over his head, like he just came out of a shower. He still had some of the cookies Peaches and Sam made for him few days ago then sits on the floor next to Sam.

He smiles "Are you drawing again...or you trying to?" He scratches his chin and writes in a notebook.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:20 pm

It was getting to the point where the house is boring. Peaches yawned as she thought about the game in her mind, how many people were left, the possibilities, deals and alliances. She was chilling on the hammock when she realized Sam had been there all the time. She stands up, winks at Garfield and slowly makes her way behind Sam, before putting her hands on Sam's knees and yelling: ''BOO!''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:32 pm

Sam looked over at Garfield and greeted him with a smile. Her face was getting red from the blood rushing to her head. "Oh hey! Uh... I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I guess I'm trying to get inspiration some how?" She realized she must look really silly in her position. "I think the house is turning me a little insane." She laughed.

She felt someone grab her knees and yell BOO. "Wha? Ah!" She flipped backwards and landed on the ground. She sat up laughing once she realized it was Peaches. "You trying to kill me??? That's one way to get me out of the house." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:34 pm

A rustle is heard from one of the bushes as Peaches BOOs Sam.

Gobi sits up groggily, taking a headphone out. "Muh...?" He'd obviously just woken up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:41 pm

Peaches bursts into laughter when she watches Sam fall. ''Girl with that poses you were calling for a good scare.'' She fixes her top. ''By the way, I still can't believe you won a PoP! That's insane. Who do you think is going home between Paula and Wanda?''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:55 pm

"I guess I had that coming." She giggled and sat back in her seat properly. She heard someone mumble something and looked over to see Gobi just waking up. "Oh! Sorry, were we being too loud? Didn't mean to wake you!" She gave him an apoligetic pat on the shoulder. 

She perked up at Peaches question about POP. "I know right? Like... I didn't think I was capable of winning a challenge haha! But I guess I just got a little lucky this time." She shrugged. "Hmmm, it's hard to say. I think it might be Wanda. She's kinda been flaky lately."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Peaches nods. ''Yeah, I guess she's been like that.'' She takes a seat next to Sam. ''Yeah Gobi, we are sorry if we woke you up. We're just having a lil' fun and Garfield tagged along.'' She giggles and then turns to Garfield and waves with a flirtatious smile.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:09 pm

He smiles as Peaches walked over to Sam and scared her. A deep laughter comes from him and he throws a thumbs up at Sam. He was glad a few people are letting loose but os still worried about Wanda and Paula. At times like these, it's going to get a lot harder.

He lays on his stomach and looks up "Well I can't really say who but a lot of people don't trust either or just...don't like them." He said the last part quietly. He waves at her and smiles sweetly back. "Oh but uh yea I'm sure they didn't mean to wake ya."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Donovan was waiting in the bushes yo scare someone but...he didn't hear anybody? He eventually got so bored that he fell asleep standing up and then fell out of the Bush face first and then wakes up and looks around "OH shit...I...this was planned y'all. I knew you were all here"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Peaches laughs as Donovan falls. ''That was hilarious, bet the live feeders already made a GIF.'' She continues to laugh as she walks towards Donovan. ''Come here.'' She helps him up and notices he has dirt on his cheek, she wipes it with her thumb. ''You definitely didn't have that planned.'' She pats Donny's head. ''I'm surprised we didn't notice you, maybe because of your height.'' She giggles and snorts. ''Sorry!''
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Gobi blinks as Sam comes up to him. "Oh, it's no problem," he says to the girls, then pausing his music and looking around. He sees Garfield and starts to smile and wave to him before noticing that Peaches had turned to do the same thing. Geez, this seemed a little awkward knowing what he knew now...

He stands up and brushes the dirt off his knees. "It's day, probably shouldn't be sleeping anyway," he says with a chuckle. Now he knows Garf is here, he seems to struggle not to look at him... until he sees Donovan fall out of a bush nearby. "Nice," he says, with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Sam was startled when Donovan fell out of no where. If someone scares her one more time today she may have a heart attack! "Hey! Short people are natural born ninjas! We can go anywhere unnoticed!" She was probably the shortest in the house and felt a need to defend her fellow shorty. 

Sam noticed the glances between Gobi and Garf. She smiled and scooted to the side of the bench to give Gobi a spot right next to Garf. "Wanna seat?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Donovan smiles at Peaches and laughs
"Becoming a meme is ALWAYS the goal. My height had nothing to do with it, I'm just a level 4 sneak. But yes Sam is right, you GIANTS!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Gobi perks up as Sam offers him the seat. "Oh, uh- sure thing," he says, trying not to make it sound like a big deal... especially in front of Peaches. He goes to sit.

"So, like... after the next elimination, how many of us are gonna be left here?" he asks, needing a refresher on the number (given how he just woke up).
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:25 pm

"Oh and Peaches I looooove these cookies aaa makes me want to cry trying real food again!" He eats another one "Oooh this stuff is gooood." He wipes a tear "You are something else." He smiles real big.

He waves at Gobi too. Geez it's nice seeing every one come together like this. He chuckles at Donovan and wraps a arm around him.Garf thinks for a moment "Knowing Val she always has something up her sleeve so this amount of people left can go away so fast."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:55 pm

Sam tried counting on her fingers how many of them were left. "10? Wow, 10 of us will be left after tonights elimination. That's wild man. I don't even want to think about what Val has up her sleeve!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:20 am

Donovan laughs "Couldn't we just boycott so then no one goes home anymore and we all win? That would make things SO easy"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:55 am

Garfield stretches and pats Donovan's back "Lil bud if only that were to happen but unfortunately we all have to battle to the death."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 2:03 am

Donovan tilts his head "Wait is that really how this show works? The audition people told me nothing of this....I would've brought my nun-chucks and shuriken! I am SO dead"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 2:17 am

Gobi leans in to Garf a bit, admittedly curious about what the slop cookies taste like. He's heard good reviews.

Gobi chuckles at the banter, though he was only half-sure as to whether or not Donovan believed Garf's joke. He decides to go along with it anyway. "Who needs weapons when you've already got big guns like these?" he says, then bringing his spaghetti of an arm up and flexing it in the most pathetic way possible. "I'm a death machine."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 2:28 am

He stands and does a fighting stance "And I should've brought my sword and shield to back you up ahahah." He gets excited and his eyes sparkled "You have a shuriken??! That is awesooooome!" He see's Gobi leaning in and also see's him eyeing the cookies "Uhh...you want to try?"

He tries not to laugh "Oh defiently."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 3:23 am

Donovan nods to act like he's following along but to be honest...he didn't know until now that it was a joke "Okay but I feel like Gobi could definitely beat a person up. It's all about quickness in a fight, not necessarily strength." he then laughs at Gar's joke "You really are a viking! And why yes of course I do. Is it surprising that I have weird things? Let's be real." he then notices the flirting and is about to say something but then remembers that Peaches is right there "Wait those are made of slop?? That's awesome whoever made them!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chill'n.... (open rp)   Just Chill'n.... (open rp) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Just Chill'n.... (open rp)
Page 1 of 1