The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]

Go down 
+3
Devika
Narinder
Rico
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Rico was so excited to celebrate his birthday. He woke up early so he can make himself a little cake. He went and grabbed the ingredients for a little cake... when he remembered he's still in the aforementioned 'Hell'...

He sighed as he put away the ingredients... He pulled out a thing of slop and dropped it into a bowl... He ate a bite and dropped his sppon into the bowl. "...Wish I wasn't on slop... that's for sure..." He takes a drink of water before eating another bite.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:03 pm

"You might want one of these."

Naz stood in the doorway to the kitchen, holding a large candle.

"Someone mentioned it was your birthday and junk--I know you can't eat cake or whatever, but I don't think have nots are banned from sticking candles into their bowls of slop, dig? Might make it more. Y'know. Festive."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Rico looked up to the person. He nods. "Hah.. Y-Yeah! It's not like I'm eating the candle or anything..." He takes the candle. "Thanks... uh... w-what's your name again? So much has happened in the past few days, I kinda forget some of the people's names." He chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Devika, passing by in the kitchen, saw a red headed man in a beanie making a cake...

Who was that?

Production? Was she breaking the rules? Had she done something wrong?

Seeing Narinder interact with him made her more in shock, as she timidly peaked behind the surrounding walls.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:54 pm

"I'm Narinder. Or Naz is fine. And you're Nico or something, yeah? We haven't gotten a chance to talk or whatever, but how're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Rico nods. "Rico's the name! Nice to actually meet you, Naz." He smiled as he stuck the candle into his slop bowl. "I'm doing alright... kinda wish I wasn't stuck in 'Hell' right now." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:33 pm

"Hey, don't we all?" Naz chuckled faintly and took a seat next to Rico. "Okay, well, not ME I guess since the cowgirl saved my ass for a reason I can't comprehend or whatever, but hey, I can't comprehend much of anything most days.

What about you? What's your story and junk?"

Naz seems interested, but her eyes are as tired as ever.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Rico's eyes widen. "She wants to know my story...?! Okay... remain calm... DON'T talk about you-know-what... he thought to himself.

He shakes his head. "W-Well... I'm just an avid soccer fan! I love a lot of other sports, but soccer is really my main passion!" He grins nervously.

"W-Well, what about you, Naz? What's your story?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:37 pm

"Jock bro, huh?" Jeez, they cast THREE jocks this season? Seems a bit overkill to me, but what do I know, I'm not the casting department. "Coolio.

I'm nothing special, honestly," Naz continues. "I'm a nursing student from the Twin Cities, I work a shitton of minimum wage jobs to pay my way through it, and I'm...somehow here now. For some reason. I've decided not to question it too hard."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Rico blinks. "Hah... Yeah! A jock bro, I guess!" He smiled.

He listens to Naz's story. "Ah... barely scraping by I see? Same here, though... minimum wage just doesn't cut it anymore." He sighs. "It must be way harder too, since you're studying to be a nurse. Big college debt... I think." He looks down to his bowl of slop.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Naz laughs lightly. "Nah, dude, you're spot on. College debt AND rent. Assclown parents cut me off a few years back so it's all work all the time now, ya feel me? But it's all good, this is a nice break."

She relaxes and leans back in her seat. "You're in the same boat, then? We gotta swap horror stories and junk sometime."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Kaden comes walking in and wraps a arm around Devika "Sup wankers. Are you baking a cake? Looks....appetizing...the slop sucks donkey dick. Wait until heaven to make a real cake for yourself"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Rico blinks at the sudden appearance of Kaden and... Devika? Where'd she come from?! Was she here the whole time?!

He looks over to his group of ingredients. "Haha... yeah! I was going to bake a tiny cake, but I remembered I'm still in 'Hell' so, the idea got scrapped." He sighed. "...But Naz brought me a candle! So a makeshift cake for now, then a real cake when I'm off this slop!" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:06 pm

"Did someone say cake?" she pops into the convo. "What's the special occasion?" she asks politely. "I love cake, especially with strawberries!"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:50 pm

"Rico here is celebrating the day of his birth, my dude," Naz replies. "Slop ain't a great birthday present or nothing, but maybe we can make it up to him some other way. I'm sorry all I could provide is a candle and junk, bro."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Devika was 👀 at Kaden putting his arm and around and everything she said, and bashfully waved to the guy... Rico? She knew he hadn’t realized he was here. She was nervous trying to hide.

”H-Hello...”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:03 pm

Rico noticed the eccentric girl. “Hi! Yeah, was gonna bake a birthday cake, but the whole slop thing kinda prevents that.” He looks to everyone... fully not remembering anyone’s names except Naz and Devika... “Well, uh... I’m Rico for those who I haven’t met yet.” He smiles as he looks down to his slop.

“Oh! I didn’t even light the candle! Anyone got a light?” He asks.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:10 pm

Mark heard the words 'anyone got a light' and burst into the room. He held a match and took a swig of (totally not alcohol) and blew a massive flame into the candle. Half the candle had melted, but it was lit so.... mission accomplished? He smiled brightly. "If there's a birthday, that means there's a birthday PARTY!!!!" He wrapped an arm around Rico. "You gunna throw one bro?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:12 pm

Naz stood up and applauded. There didn't seem to be any other logical reaction.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:16 pm

Devika screamed as she saw Mark jump out of nowhere, pushing Kaden off of her and stumbling through the kitchen. As soon as the big flame from the candle went up, she slipped and fell on the floor as the flames blew right where she once stood.

”...I-I think you’re going to kill me, Mark...”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Rico looks in awe at the half-melted candle... “...Woah... COOL!” He exclaimed. He clapped swiftly.

He then shrugs. “I mean... maybe? I don’t really throw good parties... like at all.” He chuckles.

He noticed Devika fall. “You good, girl?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:21 pm

The Fire.

The Fire.

The Fire.

Devika’s eyes, in a moment, seemed to go dark. She was shaking. She toppled over.

She couldn’t breathe.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:27 pm

Mark bowed at the applause. "Thank you thank you!" He looked over and saw Dev shaking and fall. "DEV??!!!" He picked her up in his arms and lightly tapped her face trying to get her to snap out of whatever was happening. "You good? Dev??? OH GOD I KILLED HER!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:28 pm

"H-holy shit. HOLY SHIT."

Narinder suddenly looked more awake than she had in ages. In a second, she was right by Mark's side, her hand over her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...is she OK? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:31 pm

...Devika...

...Devika...

...Devika!

Jolting into realization, Devika brushed past Mark and Narinder as she put her face in the sink, washing her face. She couldn’t stop coughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next