The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]

Go down 
+3
Devika
Narinder
Rico
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:36 pm

Mark was panicing now. He looked to Naz. "S-should we call a medic???" Then he felt Dev get up. He blinked at her as she walked over to the sink. He slumped over on the ground and let out a harsh sigh. "OH THANK GOD! I thought I killed you...." He furowed his brows at her. "Are... you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:42 pm

"I'm...probably the closest thing to a medic we've got," Narinder realized out loud.

Taking a few steps closer to Devika, she gently called her name.

"Devika? Devika? Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:55 pm

”I— I-I’m fine,” Devika coughs out, wiping her mouth.

She hadn’t even realized. She’d been crying.

She choked out a sob, “I’m fine, I’m fine... y-you just... you can’t just do that. Please.

”...I-I, um... I’m just going to go. I need, um. I need to go.”

Mousy as she was day one, or maybe even moreso, Devika took off.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:04 am

Well. Of all the ways to wake up--I didn't expect THAT.

Naz felt as if she'd been dunked in a bucket of cold water. Panic was setting in--but something else was right there along with it. Nursing instinct.

At this moment, Devika was more than a friend, she was a patient. And Naz was not going to let a patient down on national television.

With a glance at Mark, Naz followed Devika out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:10 am

Karen's eyes open wide and is about to grab Dev's arm but she walks way like that Bolt runner dude. He then looks over at Mark "You need to be more careful there pal. Could've killed someone"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:22 am

Rico sat there, not knowing what to do. He watched as Naz, Mark and Devika all leave. Being left alone with Kaden, who seemed very concerned with Devika, and... Haleigh. He looks down to the nearly fully melted candle in his bowl of slop.

He takes a deep breath. “I guess I’ll wish for what I always do... gotta keep wishing and one day it’ll come true!” He thought about the wish really hard and blew the candle out.

”I wish I could find Bigfoot again...”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:25 am

Mark completely ignored Kaden and follwed Naz an Dev, leaving the birthday boy behind.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:28 am

Lacey enters awkwardly.
Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Tenor
"Uhhh....Devika, Mark and Narinder just passed through me one by one and they all seemed startled. What the hell went down?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:36 am

Rico looked up after making his wish. He sees a woman wander in awkwardly. “Oh! Hi! Uh... Mark just melted my birthday candle, Devika passed out, and then she ran out to get fresh air I think... then one by one, they all left.” He said, explaining the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:44 am

"Oh god, did he accidentally hurt Devika again?" She facepalms. "I should go check if she's okay....but they're probably already talking to her and I'd just overwhelm her even more..." She sighs. Lacey hated she couldn't be here to make sure Devika was safe, especially after having her suspicions about Kaden.
"Wait, did you say birthday candle? Happy Birthday, uhh..ahhmm...I wanna say Niko? I'm really sorry dude, I don't think we really met properly?" She laughs awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:49 am

Rico shook his head. “Wait, wait, wait... again?! he almost killed her once already?!” He said frantically. He had a worried expression. “I’m just shocked, really...” he takes a deep breath.

He perks up to Lacey saying his name wrong... not surprised. He practically faded into the background. “Haha... close! It’s Rico! And thanks!” He smiles. “Yeah, these past few days were a bit frantic, so I haven’t gotten the chance to really meet everyone formally yet.”
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:05 am

"Mhmmm, there was an incident in the yard where Mark threw rocks onto the treadmill and they catapulted into Devika multiple times. He apologized and everything, but it was really whack and not cool." Lacey explained while sitting down.

"I knew it was something short and sweet like that, haha! But yeah, don't sweat it dude. It's hard to get used to...all of this." She swings her arm and rolls her eyes. "Name's Lacey, btdubs!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]   Birthday Wish [OPEN RP] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Birthday Wish [OPEN RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2