The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:27 am

It had been pretty quiet around the house since the last eviction. J.C. saw a couple of people every once in a while but hadn't seen the whole group together until last HA challenge. He was happy to see Lacey win and figured he should talk with her about the nominations and what she's thinking.

J.C. reached the House Ambassador Suit and knocked. "Hey Lacey. It's J.C. Mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:44 pm

Lacey opened the door for J.C. "Hey, come in." She let him in and closed the door behind him. She grabs an open bag of chips and starts snacking on them as she gets into her bed. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:12 pm

J.C. came inside and decided to lean back against the wall, facing Lacey while she ate some chips on her bed. He smiles. “Well, first off I wanted to congratulate you on the win. It was awesome. Secondly, I know it’s been a while since we talked strategy as an alliance so I wanted to see what’s on your mind about the nominations?”
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:35 pm

"Well, I kinda gotta nominate Jamie again by default, because she might come for me later on for already nominating her once before." She then ponders. "Not sure about my second choice, though. Maybe Rita, since I don't particularly care for her..." She shrugs. "What do you think, though?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:46 pm

“Hmmm. Well, Jaime and I used to talk more in the beginning. Kind of thought she might have a thing for me but then she kind of just stopped talking with me so I guess I was wrong about that.” He frowns a little. “As for Rita, I think that’s a good idea. She’s kind of in that group of people I don’t have much of a connection with.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's Catch Up (Private RP w/ Lacey)
Page 1 of 1