The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Empty
PostSubject: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:39 pm

Bertrand decided to go up all the way to the HA suite to have a chat with Lacey about what might be best if he used the POP. Unlike last time where he won the POP, he himself was a nominee and talking about the HA... that week would not do any good, but this was different.

Wearing the POP necklace proudly around his neck, he knocked on the HA door and tapped his foot waiting for the House Ambassador to come.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Lacey was sitting in bed sketching a fire breathing dragon. She felt too lazy to get up, so she just yelled out: "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:55 pm

He decided to follow her suggestion and walked into the room. He noticed a slouching Lacey on her bed drawing something. It looked great in Bertrand's eyes. While there, he noticed a picture of Lacey and a woman with lavender-like hair. Looked to be a significant other. How sweet.

"Hello, Lacey. Hope you are doing well. Was wondering if you would like a discussion about what I should I do with this POP."

Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:03 pm

Lacey was just finishing up the dragon's horns when she looked up and saw it was Bertrand entering the room. She had mixed feelings about him, based on how he clapped for Rico after he was done insulting her and Birdy last week, but saw no reason to be petty towards him and decided to engage in conversation respectfully.

'"I'm doing alright, thanks." She puts away her sketchbook. "Sure would! What are you leaning towards?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:13 pm

"That is good to hear. I must be quite honest."

Always be honest to the HA if you must. Makes you look trustworthy.

"I am leaning to not using the POP, personally. I have no problems with Narinder or Rita, but I feel as if I am not connected with them that much to take them off of the block. They do not seem to be malicious people, just comes down to what I feel my gut is pointing to."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:24 pm

"I'll be blunt with you, dude. I targeted Narinder and Rita, because I know they would come after me the first chance they get. Rita, because I already nominated her once which is fair game, and Narinder...well, let's just say she betrayed me when week after week I made sure she was safe. I put her up, because I don't trust her anymore. I'm not telling you any of this to convince you to keep them up...I have a replacement in mind unlike last time. I'm just telling you so you can be wary of her if you decide to keep her." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 pm

"Hm... I see. You do have a bit of fair reasoning with your choices. As I said, I believe both of the nominees are not bad people, but Rita is truly a wildcard. She seems to be the type of woman to plan anything. And Narinder... I always thought of her as a more mellow person, not one with the actual fortitude to do anything shady in this game. Regardless, if I do somehow end up using the POP on one fo them, who is the replacement you had in mind?"

He said that last sentence very curiously as he had no idea who should would have wanted out.

Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:40 pm

"Well, it was supposed to be you...." Lacey pauses and then laughs. "Nah, I'm kidding. It's J.C...he's kind of a wildcard too, so yep." She figured she overshared enough about her reasoning with Narinder & felt it would be awkward to repeat the same thing for her other ex-ally.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:58 pm

"Heh... he... hah..." Bertrand could only attempt to make an awkward laugh as Lacey made that joke about him being her replacement nominee potentially. She might have actually been joking, but... never be too sure in a game like this.

"You think... JC is a wildcard? I suppose you don't have to elaborate further if you do not wish to, but I am confused on why you believe that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]   What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey] Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's It Going To Be? [Private RP w/Lacey]
Page 1 of 1