The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9 - Live Eviction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 9 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:00 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. With only two weeks left in the game, you six will become five." She smirks and then turns to the nominees. "Nyquill Chicken Fever Dream and Bland-trand. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Nigel, as House Ambassador you will not vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 9:00PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Naz stands up, stretches, and launches into her speech. It's not a long one this time.

"Here I am, once again. Fourth time here. Like a lil cockroach, that's me.

I don't have any impassioned pleas to make. We're at a point where you know what your game plan is. If I'm in with you, I'm in with you, and if I'm not, I'm not. Nothin against any of yall...it really."

She sighs.

"It's been nice, having a loud, chaotic family again. One that won't turn their back on you.

Course, that's on a personal level. In game terms, it is as it's always been from day one. We fight for our own success. That in mind, no hard feelins and junk, wherever shit lands tonight...but if you wanna win, know that you're gonna have to show that jury that you earned it.

If this is it for me, guys, thanks for the adventure."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Bertrand clapped hearing Narinder's speech, then got up.

"Good speech, Narinder. Alright. Um. First of all, thank you for the ever so kind nickname, Val. Honestly, if facing eviction live on a Thursday meant I was hearing my own personalized nickname by the host, then I would say this is semi-worth it. Kidding. Not worth it at all. Haha." He coughed after that laugh.

"Okay, so this is the first time I have to vocalize an eviction speech, so bear with me if I am just being a stammering mess. My plea to the people that are voting is to just... honestly take into factor on whether I seem to be someone who can cause trouble to you potentially later on or actually have in the past. If the answer is 'No, this Bertrand fella has definitely not been a source of conflict ever this game'... I believe I know how you should vote in the next coming minutes. Regardless, thank you for your time listening to me, everyone, and... Good luck, Narinder."

He then slowly began to sit.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:45 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests… the votes are in. By a vote of 3 to 0...

...Narinder, you have been evicted from The Mad House and are the fourth member of the jury. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:05 pm

And that was it.

3 to 0. Unanimous. There was nothing to be done. No second chances. No Hail Maries. Narinder had finished sixth.

And so...she smiled. Chuckled, even. She hoisted her bag and began to go around to each person in turn.

Bertrand, she simply shook his hand, firmly and with a smile. "I'm not as desperate as I thought I was."

Birdy, she quickly and lightly hugged. "Some say the ducks went to Canada, others say Toronto."

Nigel, she placed her palms together and leaned toward him, a sign of mutual peace and respect. "Other guys will just feed you lines, but I'll take you to Mickey Deeeeeeeeeeez."

JC, she clapped on the back, fixing him with a reproachful look. "People say that time heals all wounds."

Lacey, she fist-bumped, very quickly, her expression unreadable. "Put breastecs on your shoes, and know where to kick."

Walking out the door, she turned around to speak to everyone, and to the camera too, one final time.

"Hi. I'm Narinder Mundra. You could evict five or six houseguests...or just one."

And then, with a wink, for the first time all season, Naz raised her voice.

"MAD MELONS RULE! BUY THEIR MERCH!!!!"

Naz struck a quick pose in the doorway.

Week 9 - Live Eviction LateDisloyalAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted

And then, as enigmatically as she'd entered the house...perhaps a little more, a little less...Narinder was gone.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:24 am

When the results were delivered and it was revealed he was safe, Bertrand sighed in relief but then quickly got up along with everyone else to say goodbye to Narinder. He shook her hand as she offered a handshake to him, but he had a big confused look on his face when she said what she said to him... and to everyone else... was... was this a meme?

Regardless, as Narinder left through the doorway encouraging everyone to buy Mad Melons merchandise, he smiled and waved to her as she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 9 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1