The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Live Eviction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 5 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:28 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests.

Harriet and Stephanie. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Jules, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 5 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Stephanie smiles and stands up "Hi guys, I love you all no matter what happens. Just please don't send me home yet. It's not my time...but either way it's okay" she then blows a kiss
Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1