The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Live Eviction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 7 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:18 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests.

Cam and Joel. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Because there is a SECRET House Ambassador this week, all of you will vote, however, the person who was selected to be the secret HA will only have their vote count in the event of a tie."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:22 pm

"Hey Cam." He points at him "I'm voting for you."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:03 am

Cam mockingly gasps, places his hands over his mouth and widens his eyes. "M-Me... but... why? I've been so nice to you..."

Week 7 - Live Eviction Tumblr_inline_opynr6bmjm1skd57c_540

After both Cam and Joel make their speeches and the HouseGuests vote, Val makes the announcement. "HouseGuests.... the votes are in. By a vote of 4-0 and the third member of the jury is.... Cam. You have been evicted from the Mad House. Please say your goodbyes, collect your things and walk out the doors.

Cam looks to one of the nearby cameras and stares for a moment.
Week 7 - Live Eviction Tumblr_inline_ozahoklpx61up6mov_540

"I figured it was coming." He gets up and gives Joel a tight hug.. "Good luck man. I hope I don't see you in the jury house anytime soon." He leans closer to him and whispers in his ear. "Stick with Steph and target the one-eyed wonder Aaron for me please, will ya? He's shady. Don't trust him."

He then goes to hug Stephanie. "I'm gonna miss you so much, Steph." He picks her up and squeezes her a bit. "Go out there a kill it, okay?" He smiles then goes to kiss her cheek and quickly whispers in her ear. "Watch out for Double A and good luck repairing what I messed up. Sorry for screwing you up."

After he lets go of Stephanie, he turns to Tobias, Natasha and Jules. "Good game, nerds. You bested me, I'll give you that. Kind of embarrassing to be outlasted by grandpa and his two grandkids but... good luck actually trying to win. You'll need it."

And finally he looks to Aaron. "Aaron. I got rid of you week one, and now you're outlasting me. So, man to man, good game. I respect it. But I can't wait to have some fun with Gyselle in jury. We're gonna be brand new besties and she's going to forget alllll about you."

He looks over to Stephanie. "Sorry, the new me starts when I walk out the doors." He then heads out the door. "Bye guys. See you on the finale... and if he makes it Aaron gets my vote!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:04 am

Week 7 - Live Eviction Tenor
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:23 am

Week 7 - Live Eviction Latest?cb=20131025005713
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:11 am

Week 7 - Live Eviction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1