The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+2
Kiki/Lolo
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 2 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I just have a few questions for some of you...

Amberly, you hosted the POP Competition this week and some of our viewers had... a lot of thoughts. How did you say you did as a host for a competition?

Joel, it's week two. I'm sure you've all gotten some sense of what type of people you all are. How have things been on the romantic front? Anything steamy happen?

Jules, I'm sure by now you rivals have been used to living with each other. How do you think it'll be from here on out? Is there any possible way for things to go back to normal for any of the pairs of rivals?

Hassan and Ireland. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Harriet & Jane, remember that you will only be casting ONE vote together. Tobias, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Ireland stands up and clears her throat "So you guys should save me since sending me home would just show that you guys are more scared of a powerful woman than a man. I also can't stand losing so if I'm sent home it won't be pretty"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Hassan sighs after Ireland finished her case. He stood up.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to threaten you all," he said, side-eyeing Ireland. "Instead, I'll be real with everyone — I'm here on the chopping block for something that is between me and my brother. You all certainly don't need to get involved, but I'd like to request you all save me so I can settle our differences and do what we came here to do. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:04 am

Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house. "HouseGuests... the votes are in."

She looks at the both Hassan and Ireland. There's a long, intense pause. "By a vote of 7 to 2...

...Ireland, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:20 am

Week 2 - Live Eviction Cody

Ireland doesn't say anything as she heads to Tobias' room. She grabs as much of his stuff as she can then takes it outside and throws it in the hot tub. Ireland then comes back inside, flips everyone off and then flips a table over. She then grabs a flower vase and chucks it at Tobias, missing him with it shattering against the wall. Ireland then punched the wall drawing blood on her knuckles and grabs her bags. "Y'all are so intimidated by a strong woman, this is pathetic. I didn't even need this show anyway." She then walks out the door saying goodbye to nobody.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:25 am

When he was reasonably sure Ireland had left, Jules piped up. “I have the weirdest boner right now... why did we send her home, again?”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:30 am

Amberly watches in disgust as Ireland has her temper tantrum. Girl has no class, unlike Amberly.

Week 2 - Live Eviction Tumblr_n9izgzC9JE1rtta3uo1_250
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:50 am

Stephanie is taken a little back, Week 2 - Live Eviction B662tumblr_mccqdy8gmk1qbh0eio1_500

She then tries to find the optimistic side of this but fails Week 2 - Live Eviction Fdbfce40-1789-0133-462a-0a2ca390b447
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 am

Gyselle who has been covering her mouth in discomfort and shock during Ireland's meltdown switches seats real quick. She was sure pieces of that vase landed somewhere in her direction and wished to avoid getting cut.
Week 2 - Live Eviction Giphy
"I don't remember the eviction ceremonies being this uhh...intense.. when I watched last season. I don't know about you guys, but I might just hide in the kitchen next week." She smiles awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Tobias sat back calmly, confidently and lazily as Ireland disappeared from the room silently. That all changed when she came back with HIS STUFF. He jumped off his seat faster than zits grow on a preteen and chased Ireland to the hot tub. But it was too late — she already destroyed most of everything he had.

"MY LIMITED EDITION AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF CAPTAIN IRON 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!"

Week 2 - Live Eviction Giphy

After going through toddler-levels of temper tantrum, he dropped to his knees in despair.

He looked dead inside as he retreated back to the living room. Soon the flower vase flew toward his head. He didn't even try to dodge it; he was in a state of pure passive acceptance. The vase flew by his head and he only sighed.

Ireland left the room and Tobias soon followed, stating simply:

"I'm gonna go fish my stuff outta the hot tub."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Stephanie gets up "I'll go help him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction   Week 2 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1