The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is... Empty
PostSubject: The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is...   The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:50 pm

Val stands before a screen that shows Lacey and Nigel sitting in their chairs waiting for the results to be read. "Lacey and Nigel. I'm about to reveal the jury's votes. The winner will receive $1,000,000 and the runner-ups will receive... nothing. What, you think we have money here in this studio?" She scoffs. "As if."

She continues. "I will pull the keys from the box revealing who each juror voted for. You will need at least FOUR votes to be crowned the WINNER of The Mad House 8...

Bertrand has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Birdy has cast her vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

J.C. has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Narinder has cast her vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Rita has cast her vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Rico has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

Mark has cast his vote for...
Click Here to Reveal!:

...which means...

Click Here to Reveal!:

The audience cheers and roars in excitement as the winner is revealed.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is...   The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:31 pm

Nigel can't hold his joy! He has won, after so many hard work he finally did it! And with such a scandalous amount of support!

"Thanks, thanks everyone! You can't even tell how happy I am with this!" He smiles and claps his hand, in a super anxious euphoria. He looked at Lacey, knowing very well what he needed to do now. "Lacey, I believe we both deserve this. So I'm sharing my prize equally with you. Please accept it!"

"And everyone else, if you ever need any help. Me and my newfound fortune will help! Especially since I made my mind: I'm gonna move to the United States with my money, I hope you accept this immigrant!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is...   The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:39 pm

Lacey hugs Nigel tight and ruffles his hair playfully. "I'm so happy for you, my dude! But I really can't accept this...I mean, I shouldn't...gah, so tempting. Well, lord knows we'll remain friends after this so I'll accept it and help you settle in the states! Wherever you live I'll use the cash to travel to visit you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is...   The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is... Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Mad House 8 Finale - And The Winner Is...
Page 1 of 1