The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions Empty
PostSubject: The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Val smiles at the camera. "Welcome to the Mad House 8 finale! Now it’s time to speak to The Jury! And, let me just tell you, they’ve got A LOT of questions! So please welcome... MARK, RICO, RITA, NARINDER, J.C., BIRDY and the most recent jury member…  BERTRAND to the stage!"

The audience cheers and claps as each of them walk out and take their spots in the chairs. "So, guys... one by one you’ve been evicted. And I’m sure you’re all ITCHING to get your questions answered. So let’s start.

Rico's question is for Nigel. Rico asks,
"Nigel, throughout the season, you've been highly under the radar. I personally called you the dead body that Lacey or Bert would bring to win. Now, I don't have the best relationship with Lacey, but I need YOU to explain what you HAVE done in this game to get where you are? Make my vote feel valid, Nigel.""

J.C.’s question is for Lacey. J.C. asks,
"Lacey, I feel I need to bring something up from weeks ago that I feel really puts into question whether you deserve this win or not. When Devika was evicted, you told her to pick up her expired victim card. You also called her an attention whore and implied she was faking her anxiety. You seemed very against Devika in her time in the competition despite the fact she was clearly struggling and needed help. You never seemed to care about what she had to say which was pretty rough to do to a person. I know you were just “playing the game” but sometimes I felt like you were genuinely mean to people in this game just to be mean. I want to know why you feel you deserve this win when I’ve seen and heard the ways you’ve treated certain people in this game?"

Rita's question is for Nigel. Rita asks,
"Nigel, you tried to disparage me before I had so much as said a word to you. Despite this, you’ve constantly preached self-righteousness, particularly over us on the jury. So my question is: reflecting on the game, can you think of a time where you were wrong?"

Narinder's question is for Lacey. Narinder asks,
"Lacey, if our positions were reversed, and I had successfully eliminated you following the dissolution of our alliance, would I have had your vote? Why or why not?"

Bertrand's question is for Nigel. Bertrand asks,
"Nigel, you mentioned that you don’t like it when the people you see as morally impure always get success by taking pride away from those you see as morally good. My question... did you ever do anything to stick up for people who were good in terms of not being malicious?"

Birdy’s question is for Lacey. Birdy asks,
"Lacey, you’re a strong woman, you put up with a lot of adversity due to fellow competitors this season. What would you like to say to those who gave you grief this season?"

Mark's question is for Nigel. Mark asks,
"Nigel, wanna go on a date? :^) wink wonk"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:13 pm

"Ah... Uh... M-Mark! I-I sure want to engage in meet ups with you! Yeah! I sure as do want it!" He blushes at Mark's question, looks like he will end up getting a prize even if he lose the game.

"I played fair, I won a considerable amount of competitions and secured my place in the final three, I made really good bonds with people from the house and I did all of that without speaking proper english and with people thinking I was a drug user. If that's not enough to convince you, then I can't do much, but I do believe in my reasoning. But... It's okay, I know what's in there on your mind, and it's full of mythical monsters!" Nigel just innocently stares at Rico, mind-reading is just so much fun!

"Obviously! We, human, make mistakes. I feel deeply sorry for misjudging people like Fifi, who I despised without a proper reason and them... I realized how good of a person she was! I was wrong. I trusted the wrong people, I had bad judgement many times and I sure was wrong in being intrusive sometimes with my aura and mind reading. But I still tried my best to do good. I still don't like you, and I'm sorry, but from personal reasons and first impressions, I just cannot." He frowns at Rita, aware that he isn't gonna get her vote and, honestly, not worried about that, he then moves to Bertrand's question.

"I defended Chen, and I would do it again! Even if it proved to be worthless, I still did my best to try and help Mr. Wang continue in the game. And even though I was not vocal about it, I always cared about others in the game, and the hardest thing I could do was eliminate Birdy! I was in constant fear I'd lose people important to me in the game such as Mark, Lacey, Chen and even you, Bert!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:49 pm

“No disrespect JC, but I feel like your question comes from a very biased view when we take your former alliance & friendship with Devika into consideration. You feel like she needed help? She got plenty of it the way I saw it. Everyone was up in arms ready to protect her the moment things were slightly inconvenient for her. I simply grew tired of it and drew the line when I saw how upset she made Fifi and practically nobody took notice of that or ever even thought of questioning Devika's character. It seemed clear to me that Devika was using her personal struggles as a way to get people on her side & created this sort of hive mentality within the house. I saw the way everyone coddled her. I have some shocking news, my dudes...Devika is a 30-year-old woman, not a baby. My girlfriend who is younger than Devika also has anxiety, but does not put on a whole spectacle every time she feels uneasy. Anxiety is real and it's not a word that should just lightly be thrown around. It's also definitely not something that you should use as a way to manipulate other people with. Which, from my perspective, is what was happening. Kaden literally had to leave due to a family emergency & he got a fraction of all the sympathy Devika has been receiving. That chick came here to play & I think she was playing rather dirty. I admit I spoke harsh words of her, but I’m not a rude person by nature. I gave her plenty of chances to prove her integrity in this game, but...I saw no trace of it. Nobody ever seemed to question her & I hated that - that's all there is to it. I don’t know who else you think I was mean to. I never said anything malicious to Rico, unless you call stating that he was being immature malicious, which... okay, but he was. Even when you and Naz betrayed me I still didn’t have the need to insult you. So yeah...hope that answers that.. odd question.”

“I mean, absolutely. I wouldn’t be mad at anybody if they evicted me and they did it with precision and common human decency. I believe you are the type to do so. Above all, I had formed a friendship with you from the start and our alliance falling apart didn’t make me doubt you as a person, it did only as a team player. Sure, I am disappointed over what happened, but I still like you & believe you could’ve gone all the way.”

“Well, I would like to tell them that there are no hard feelings on my end. We Scorpios are notorious for holding grudges, but I don’t roll that way. We all have our own lives and individual struggles outside of this show & I think that once either Nigel or I is crowned the winner we should all peacefully move on. I can see that Rico in particular is still very bitter at me & he ain’t letting go...but honestly? You do you, dude. I don’t care if you hate me or not. You don’t know a damn thing about me & anybody watching will be able to see just that. But thanks for keeping me in suspense, I guess?”

Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:47 pm

*gasp* He said yes!
The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions   The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Mad House 8 Finale - Jury Questions
Page 1 of 1