The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MH2 Finale - Jury Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

MH2 Finale - Jury Questions Empty
PostSubject: MH2 Finale - Jury Questions   MH2 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Val smiles at the camera. "We’re back! So, we’ve just recently spoke to the pre-jury about their thoughts on this season but now its time to speak to The Jury! And, let me just tell you, they’ve got A LOT of questions! So please welcome... CASH, MARLEE, VALENDA, KENJI, MANDA, DERESSA, DIO, NISHA and, the most recent jury member, ROBIN to the stage!"

The audience cheers and claps as each of them walk out and take their spots in the chairs.

MH2 Finale - Jury Questions Thejury_by_emperor_lucas-dbnu7x9

"So, guys... one by one you’ve been evicted. And I’m sure you’re all ITCHING to get your questions answered. So let’s start.

So, Valenda's question is for Morgan. Valenda asks,
"Hey Morgan. Um so I have been hearing from everyone that you always yell at them... is that true?"

Deressa's question is for Je’Raldo. Deressa asks,
"Je’Raldo, many of us at the jury think you dominated the competitions this season. But, had it not been for your comp wins, do you think that you would’ve made it to this point?"

Dio's question is for Morgan. Dio asks,
"Morgan. What action of yours during the competition do you regret the most?"

Nisha's question is for Je’Raldo. Nisha asks,
"Je, the jury has suspected your gameplay of being very dirty and hypocritical. If this is true, do you own up to it?"

Manda's question is for Morgan. Manda asks,
"Morgan, during your time in the house you were constantly shielded and protected by other contestants, myself included. Do you think that you would have made final two if you didn't have everyone feeling sorry for you?"

Marlee’s question is for Je’Raldo. Marlee asks,
"Je, when it came to having some sort of power, you always asked for permission before you made a move earlier in the game. Why should I give you my vote when you didn’t take charge?"

Kenji's question is for Morgan. Kenji asks,
"Morgan, why should I give you my vote when you were so easily manipulated by me, someone who showed up into the game late?"

Cash's question is for Je’Raldo. Cash asks,
"If you could pinpoint one move that brought you to this spot, what would you say that move is?"

Robin's question is for Morgan. Robin asks,
"Morgan, my game has been criticized to my face multiple times by others in the jury. In a game that requires you to be dirty at times, how could you justify taking Je’Raldo to the final two over me knowing that people don’t like my game?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: MH2 Finale - Jury Questions   MH2 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Morgan smiles at Vale's comment and rubs the back of his head "Well...I mean you know how I am. If I yell at someone, I have good reason to since I'm pretty open about my feelings. I never did it to be mean or hateful, I did it to defend myself"

Morgan then looks over at Dio "I would say getting pissed at Je'Raldo over the whole letter thing since it put a damper on our friendship and my friendship with you. If I could go back and do it differently, I would have."

Morgan then ponders Manda's question "Honestly, I don't think I was shielded or protected all that much. Plus there was no reason at all to feel sorry for me, besides saying how little of a threat I was but I kept saying that to convince you guys I would be an easy person to win against when in reality I made up for my lack of comp wins in social game so I knew that I was indeed a threat. I even convinced Robin that I was defeated making her question why I was there. I am a pretty confident person so I said whatever I needed to say to convince majority of the people to not vote me out. Many of the people that helped 'protect me' I convinced to protect me, they didn't just come to me except you but that was only for a week since you left soon after the alliance was made. So I do think I still would have made it to final 2 since I had a good social game that somehow kept me even though I always had a target on my back since week 1. But I do think I worked for my spot here today and deserve it."

Morgan then laughs at Kenji "That was a very dumb move from me, I will admit that as I said that is my regret but even though it made me fight with people and put a huge target on my back, I STILL didn't get sent home even though I could be such an emotional mess. Plus, while I was gullible at times, I also manipulated many people as well such as convincing Raldo to send home his best friend and his girlfriend back to back even though everyone left probably wanted me gone. I convinced plenty of people to do my dirty work for me where they got blood on their hands and I didn't. I was usually the first person in the HA room each week trying to manipulate the house ambassador into targeting someone in a way where they thought it was their idea creating less of a target on my back."

Morgan nods and listens to Robin closely "I had such a bad reputation of being a dirty player throughout the game but I wanted to show I actually wasn't. I knew that I would get hate with either pick I made. But Raldo and I have been aligned with since week one and when he was aligned with you, he was helping me study for trivia comps so I could beat you and Nisha and send one of you home. Plus Raldo would have taken me had he won the final comp but I know you wouldn't have taken me to the final. I also think that I could win against him once I prove my case. Also, Raldo has played a dirty game, jumped to whoever was in power so people could criticize his game and mine as well so either way I would have brought someone who would have a gameplay that is questioned by some people"

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: MH2 Finale - Jury Questions   MH2 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Deressa wrote:
Deressa's question is for Je’Raldo. Deressa asks,
"Je’Raldo, many of us at the jury think you dominated the competitions this season. But, had it not been for your comp wins, do you think that you would’ve made it to this point?"

"From the looks of how my game was going, I relied on most of my game-skills socially. If I didn't win any competitions I could see myself still making it far" He responds with confidence.

"Although, If I had NO social game while winning so many comps I would be sitting in the jury. But because I did, No one ever put my name on their radar. My Social game was the reason everyone didn't suspect me as a flipper. Everyone had their trust in me."

Nisha wrote:
Nisha's question is for Je’Raldo. Nisha asks,
"Je, the jury has suspected your gameplay of being very dirty and hypocritical. If this is true, do you own up to it?"

"Of course I'll own to it. I jumped 5 alliances, being The Apocolypse to Cash/Ti'Shaun to Marlee/Deressa to Outlaws and then Morgan who took me to the finale. I did all of that which got me here! If you're falling into the bottom with your alliance, the next choice is your social skills to get you up on another alliance. I did all of that without being questioned so much. I had a great Social game with all of you. Of course, when It came to non-game related I was always there for you all, like a brother. But once game-talk got involved I'm a whole different person. You could be my favorite person in the world"

Je'Raldo looks at Nisha from the screen and winks at her. "But during a game level, a new faith is in its hands. I based the game on status's not Likness. I keep Gameplay and Personal play as far away from each other. So yes, I played a dirty game, but look where it got me today. I'm not proud of it but I deserved to be here, on this chair at finale night. I'm sorry if it ever hurt any of you guys so I take full responsibility for that and I apologize. It's not in my nature to lie, manipulate and break promises but in the game of Mad House you have to do what you have to do to make it far whether it's lying or backstabbing."

"And like I told you Nisha, You gotta play dirty cause the nice guys never win."

MH2 Finale - Jury Questions Derek-hale-gif-15

Marlee wrote:
Marlee’s question is for Je’Raldo. Marlee asks,
"Je, when it came to having some sort of power, you always asked for permission before you made a move earlier in the game. Why should I give you my vote when you didn’t take charge?"

"I decided to ask permission, in the beginning, to have people put trust in me. If I fully went back on what the alliance wanted or what an HA wanted, then I would have been looked as a wildcard and/or untrustworthy. Which could have made me go home quicker if I was being questioned on my loyalty."

Je'Raldo continues "But, My tactic to asking others for what they wanted was for me to visualize who and what the alliance could or could not trust OR who they felt didnt have the chance to win. Then once It got to the halfway point I could gather all the information I was given to successfully align myself with 3 people who I thought was looked as 'non-deserving', 'useless', and 'untrusted', Thus being Morgan, Robin, Nisha. After the mid-way point, I took charge on what was best for me."

Cash wrote:
Cash's question is for Je’Raldo. Cash asks,
"If you could pinpoint one move that brought you to this spot, what would you say that move is?"

"My pinpoint move that got me here today was sending home Manda. I felt as if she knew how the game worked and knew where everyone's heads were at, by only talking to them once. The girl was very open and accepting to talk to anyone left in the house especially Robin. If she stayed one more week, she could have exploded my entire gameplay if she connected the dots with a few more private conversations. and I wasn't going to have it."

MH2 Finale - Jury Questions Big-brother-over-the-top-shane-finger-wag

"After Manda was gone, the rest of the contestants were very solid on who they did or didn't want to socialize with around the house,
thus making me the only person who talked to every remaining houseguest, figuring out who to send home one by one to get me here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH2 Finale - Jury Questions   MH2 Finale - Jury Questions Clock10

Back to top Go down

MH2 Finale - Jury Questions
Page 1 of 1