The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury Empty
PostSubject: Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury   Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:01 am

Val smiles at the camera. "Hello, ENTIRE VIEWING WORLD! My name is Val Williams and welcome to...

THE MAD HOUSE 2 FINALE!

Recently Morgan won the final House Ambassador competition of the season and chose to evict Robin, leaving Morgan and Je'Raldo as our final two. But before we get into the nitty gritty we've brought back our HouseGuests this season who DIDN'T make it to the jury phase of the game! So please welcome... MARK, ISAIAH, TI'SHAUN, KYLE, SATOSHI and TASHA to the stage!"

The audience cheers and claps as each of them walk out and take their spots in the chairs.

Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury Prejury_by_emperor_lucas-dbns3t1

"So, guys... how have you been since your evictions... or in Isaiah's case expulsion? Mark, what have you been up to since your eviction?

Isaiah, have you gotten, um... better, since your removal from the game?

Ti'Shaun, what has the exposure you've gotten from the been like?

Kyle, based on what you've seen from home, who would you say is the weakest jury member?

Satoshi, our jury members and finalists have been away from the outside world for a while... any advice for when they go back to their normal lives?

Tasha, who do you feel all of all of the jury members has played the best game and should've been in the final two?
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury   Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 am

Satoshi sits calmly with a slight smile on his face as the crowd cheers. For a moment, he didn't recognize some of the faces sitting next to him. But then he realizes that this probably won't be the most pleasant experience. Of course he had to sit next to the man who referred to him as a yellow skinned Chinamen. He also tries to put as much distance between him and Ti'Shaun as possible. God forbid if she ever wants to rip his eyes out. Then there is Tasha...she is not worth his energy. If she never wanted to reason with him, then why should he associate himself with her. He doesn't really have much to think about with Kyle or Mark since they didn't talk to him much. He remembers the question at hand and straightens his posture.

"Well once you escape Shawshank Prison, I mean, the Mad House, it gets rather easy to readjust outside that front door. You mainly just need to return back to your normal routine after seeing loved ones and...thats all there is to it. It's not like being in solitary confinement."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury   Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:40 am

He looks around who he's with. "Satoshi... we both lost to that Kenji kid. Bleh. Isaiah, why are you here. Mark, who are you again? Ti'Shaun, never connected, Tasha never connected. No real bad blood here!" he thinks to himself. He waves at the crown and gives off a warm smile.

"Oh Val, you must've been watching my YouTube Series!" He says, clamping his hands together. "Welp, the Jury members were all strong in their own ways, I mean like if some didn't slip more than others,
they'd probably still be in that house. Manda is a prime example. I don't recall some slips, but she was very strong social-wise and manipulative, which was good for her game, if she just dialed it down 3 notches, she might still be there.

He realizes he's off topic. "BUT I think the weakest jury member was Marlee. She barely did anything this season. Sorry girl. I can't be the only one that thinks that"
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury   Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:53 am

"I think the question you're trying to ask is, have YOU gotten better and found the light of god?
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury   Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Satoshi tries his best to not make an atheist remark towards the possible religious psychopath.
He may like to make smartass remarks, but he doesn't want to die a dumb one.

He also hears Kyle's question about Kenji. He never really knew much about him other than he can be a bit reckless from what he has seen on television. Other than that, he is a worthy competitor. If he lost to anyone, he was glad that it was someone like Kenji.

"How can I not remember him? The brief moment we had with him was rather...exhausting to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury   Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mad House 2 Finale - The Pre-Jury
Page 1 of 1