The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition

Go down 
+10
Robin
Natalie
Isaiah
Harriet_Jane_Jules
TiShaun
Nisha
Jedd
Kiki/Lolo
Tasha
Val
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:06 am

The member 'Mark' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Banana Dice' :
Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Plus30_by_emperor_lucas-dbei8gw
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:09 am

(30/30  the first time round... seems legit)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:26 am

Dio looks at the remaining opponents, and his attention gets drawn to Mark, who's completely zen and doesn't seem to have a lot of trouble with the challenge. "What the-"
Then his gaze lands on Morgan, who too clings onto the banana with focus and no sign of falling down anytime soon.
"Just perfect...."
He thinks over his 'strategy' for the challenge, unsure if he should change his position or keep hanging the way he is now.

-aka roll the dice or not with 29/30 lol-
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:37 am

Mark's really into winning this challenge and is focused on "hugging the banana. He doesn't feel any problems with sticking to giant banana and thinks he won't fall. "I was expecting that would be much harder..."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:06 pm

The rest of the challenge was mainly a cringe-fest. "Hang in there!!" Nisha would cheer on each remaining competitor, envying their strength and endurance. "You got this Ti'Shaun!" It wasn't too long though until Ti'Shaun was knocked off, causing Nisha to suck in her teeth.

Nisha gawks at Je'Raldo as he approaches her, reaching down to offer her a hand. "Je..-Raldo, that's a unique name!" She blushed at his comment on her hair even though it probably looked like a wet gooey mop at this point. "I'm Nisha, it's nice to meet you-" She would mistakenly grab onto his hand as if he were attempting to help her up instead.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Valenda looks at the rest of the contestants "You guys can do it!!! Ride that banana pretty hard!" she then looks down at Satoshi and takes a deep breath "okay Vale you can do this..."as she slides a bit forward from the branch "I'm coming down, okay?" She then whispers "Don't drop me please." she then jumps down from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:09 pm

29/30 - Oh well, since 30 was reached already still gonna aim for the +1 haha

Dio takes a deep breath, and shifts to the other side of the banana. He sees a soccer ball flying his way, going straight for the head. But since he saw it coming, he makes a swift movement and headbutted the ball away, the ball making a perfect bounce on the ground so that Valenda could catch it.
He laughs triumphantly and looks at the eliminated contestants. He removes one arm from the banana to make a finger bang gesture to them to show that he's doing fine.

or is he?
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:09 pm

The member 'Dio' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Banana Dice' :
Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Plus20_by_emperor_lucas-dbei8h0
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:14 pm

Valenda falling mid-air into Satoshi's arms see's the ball coming and it hits her face but still catchs it. She starts daydreaming again "ah the sun glowing on his sculptured figure again I see."

She throws one arm in the air "Yooooou goooot thiiiiiis!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:21 pm

49/30

He was mid-fingerbang when another, now oval shaped object came flying to his head. This time however he wasn't able to notice in time. As he turned his head, the incoming object his him right in the forehead.
Some of the fallen contestant winced as they saw him getting hit in the head, wondering how he still was hanging onto the banana. Dio regained his posture and started giggling.
"That only hurt a little bit..."
Then he slowly started sliding down the fruit, still giggling. When he let go of the banana he fell onto the ground and stopped laughing, but still smiling with a pained expression on his face.

He sat on the ground as he turned his head to Valenda and the others.

"I lied. That hurt a lot."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:26 pm

0/30

The mysterious fedora-wearing man with a large mustache trudged his way up to his personal life-sized  banana. "No need to fear, Inspector CeCe is here!" He shouted as he straddled his way onto the fruit. "Now how does this thing work?" He hit the side of the fruit as it begin to shake back and forth uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:26 pm

The member 'Cash Carvey' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Banana Dice' :
Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Plus20_by_emperor_lucas-dbei8h0
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:37 pm

She looks down at Dio and giggles. Vale then looks up at the mysterious guy who came onto the banana like nothing and saw him confused about how it functions. She smiles at him and cups her hands around her mouth "Hey there with the beautiful hair!! You can do this! Just hold on tight and survive!"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:56 pm

20/30

He grasped the top of the fruit for safety and in fear. "How do I stop this thing?! We didn't have obstacles like this in uhm.. Inspector school!" He shouted just before he heard the red-haired girls' comment from the ground. He then grinned for a second before losing his grip on the banana for a brief second. "WooAhH!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:56 pm

'Banana Dice' :
Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Plus1_by_emperor_lucas-dbei8hm
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:58 pm

21/30

He firmly repositioned himself again on the fake fruit and readjusted his mustache, hoping no one saw. "I've got you beat, banana! You're no match for Inspector CeCe!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:58 pm

'Banana Dice' :
Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Plus10_by_emperor_lucas-dbei8h8
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:02 pm

31/30

After the fruit begins to shake faster, his grip began to loosen up. "I've.. still got this!" He yelled as a flying shoe strikes him in the face, sendning him crashing into the ground. "Oomf!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 pm

She blushes a bit at his grin but gasps as he almost loses his grip "Sorry about that!!" She bites down on her lip and stares at the others struggling/acing it
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:15 pm

Satoshi looks at the red haired girl in his arms and sets her down gently on the ground. He looks up to see what she was talking about only to be slightly irritated by the answer. As Dio fell off the banana, he was a bit satisfied, but he didn't want to show it. He then turns to Valenda.

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you see in that guy?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:40 pm

She smiles when Satoshi puts her down and claps for both Dio & Cash "You guys did your best okay, no worries!"
Valenda turns to Satoshi and smiles a bit "Well...I have spent a lot of time with him I see a very energetic and lovable guy who understands my ecstatic personality." She rubs her arm.

"Actually not a lot of people accepted me in the past so this is a good thing that he accepted for who I am." She smiles at him and takes his hand "Do I...annoy you?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Satoshi has a blank expression as the disguised man fell off the banana. He looks familiar but he just can't put his finger on who it could be. He jumped a little when Valenda grabbed his hand.

"Well, at first, I was VERY on edge towards everyone. And I'm not going to lie, I still am towards some of the other house mates. But I know I can let my guard down around you. I actually really like that. I can admit that the whole Yoshi thing was a bit irritating, but I am starting to get used to all of my nick names. Believe me, you are far from annoying."

He gives her a reassuring look to show her that he is serious.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:10 pm

Morgan looks over at the remaining contestants with an exhausted look "I've made it this far, might as well try to win I guess.."  he lets out a sigh and grips on tighter as he is hit with a snowball. He shivers as it is super cold.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:47 pm

She pats his hand gently with her other hand "I am sorry I keep calling you Yoshi, I find you cute like it plus I tend to go overboard with nicknames even to the point it can be a bit rude."

She grins "Oh and one thing...even if you have gave off a bad aura towards others, we cannot change who you are...it is up to you to change your outlook." She grins more "I'm sorry I'm getting all deep into this conversation pfft...but thanks!"

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:06 pm

He isn't used to this kind of expression of selflessness. Especially in a place like this where he nearly never knows who is sincere and who is a liar. He looks at her with wide eyes as he chuckles.

"Actually, I prefer having a deep conversation over small talk any day. I actually know the feeling of not being accepted for...obvious reasons. Changing my outlook can be one hell of an obstacle, but I am willing to feel the burn. I am always up for a new challenge."

He still wonders how a social butterfly like Valenda wouldn't be accepted. He takes a chance look for an answer.

"But there is still something I am wondering. How could people not accept a girl like you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 6 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next