The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition

Go down 
+10
Robin
Natalie
Isaiah
Harriet_Jane_Jules
TiShaun
Nisha
Jedd
Kiki/Lolo
Tasha
Val
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:50 pm

She stands there for a moment and stays quiet "Well..I have a few friends but sometimes I just wanted to meet new people...different from me but every time I showed my true self...it scared them off."

Oh my gosh I am getting through to him...we are having a good conversation, connecting ourselves.

"Even if I am like this I still scare people off either with my animated attitude or sometimes that I can be rude without realizing it." as she taps his forehead and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:00 pm

29/30 - There's already 30s, so why not?

Tasha begin losing grip of her banana, almost sure she'd fall, but she still tried, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:00 pm

The member 'Tasha' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Banana Dice' :
Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Plus20_by_emperor_lucas-dbei8h0
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Everything people can see in the brief moment Tasha falls, is a giant dildo being thrown right in her mouth. She lays on the ground with the thing in her mouth. "Ughh!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Valenda looks at Tasha "Girl you freaking did amazing!! Woo the power to the girls!!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Satoshi finally feels more closure with Valenda. It's actually a bit saddening to hear that people are turned off by what he finds appealing. He slowly moves his hand from in between hers and places it on her shoulder.

"Well it seems that the people who turned you away never saw the enthusiastic ball of energy that you are. In lack of a better term, fuck them. At least the people here can see the real you and embrace it. You can be...free to be yourself."

Last edited by Satoshi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:18 pm

(Because we are currently tied between Mark and Morgan and there are only a few minutes left, I'm going to start the tie-breaker earlier. So this ONLY applies to those two - Mark and Morgan will each roll the dice and try to get as close as possible to 40 without going over. If they both go over, whoever is closer wins, if they tie again we'll move onto getting as close as possible to 50 without going over.)
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:22 pm

Morgan wakes up out of his daze "There's only two of us left!?" he takes a gulp then readjusts "alright, I got this."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:22 pm

The member 'Morgan' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Banana Dice' :
Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Plus10_by_emperor_lucas-dbei8h8
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Mark takes a little look to see who's still in game and notices that only him and Morgan are left. "I won't give up..." He says.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:26 pm

The member 'Mark' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Banana Dice' :
Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Plus20_by_emperor_lucas-dbei8h0
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:31 pm

"Congratulations, MORGAN! You are the first House Ambassador of the summer!"
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:32 pm

After long minutes, he feels his hands are slowly slipping off the banana. He tries to stop by harder hitching his hands but unfortunately for him, he fails. He falls on his back feeling pain and disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Morgan raises his eyebrows in shock "Wait really!? I can't believe this. I can't wait for my letter, I've been missing the people from home" Morgan then jumps off the banana to accept the key to the house ambassador key from Val
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:36 pm

She puffs her cheeks out and bites her bottom lip as she feels the tension gone away "Yosh I mean Sato...you're actually not a bad person and" she leans in "Ignore all those that see's you as the bad guy ok...you are not but you can be bit uptight but that's alright!!"

She embraces his head "ahhh you're so cute!!! I'm sorry oh and you did it Morgan!! You too Mark...you did great!"
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:37 pm

He stands up and cleans up his face and says to Morgan "Heh, well... Congratulations... You've beaten me"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Ti'Shaun claps reluctantly from the ground for Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Morgan brushes his hand through his sweaty hair "Thanks Mark, you put up a good fight dude" He then hugs him. "I want things to be fair so talk to me about who you want to be up against on the block. Like someone you think you could win against in a challenge to get you out of the chopping block or you think you could be safe with on the block voting wise" he smiles reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Satoshi's face turns a bright pink as he notices his head was on her chest. He tries his best to hide the flustered tone in his voice, but fails epically.

"I-I'm not cute. I just like to give credit where it's due. Especially to people who deserve it, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Valenda looks down and realizes his face up against her chest "Eee ooh I'm so sorry...was I suffocating you?!" her face turns a bit red.

"W-w-wait not cute like a um well I" she rubs the back of her head and then puts both arms to the side "I gotta go!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Satoshi fixes his posture. He also takes off his glasses clear off the foggy lenses.

"No no, I'm fine. You didn't suffocate me with your...chest. If you need to go, then please don't let me keep you."

He puts his glasses back on and gets up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Valenda walks back into the house all flustered

'Oh gawd did I just do that?!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - House Ambassador Competition
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7