The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cash's Task

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Cash's Task Empty
PostSubject: Cash's Task   Cash's Task Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Cash walks out into the backyard. The backyard had been cleared and locked so that the other HouseGuests could see and hear him, but he couldn't hear or see them.

In front of him he sees a table set up with a banner that says "Letters from Home" while to the left of the table there is a pillar with a suitcase with "$10,000" printed on the side. "Oh... this is interesting." He smirks. In the middle of the two options there is card with writing on it. He picks it up and reads it:

'Hello, HouseGuest. As you know, the Mad House game is full of tough decisions and you will have to make one right now. Before you are two two options: one is allowing the other HouseGuests to receive letters from their loved ones at home. Loved ones that they have not seen in a very long time. The other option is taking the $10,000 and shredding the letters from home. But choose wisely, because each choice has a consequence. Should you choose to give the others their letters you will be tasked with selecting one HouseGuest with eternal nomination. This means that they will be a special third nominee each and every week unless they are saved with the POP for said week. If you choose to take the money, then that money will be deducted from the million dollar prize leaving the winner with $990,000 at the end. You will also forfeit your spot and be immediately removed from the game. Good luck, HouseGuest.'

Cash gasps in shock. "Woah... this is huge." He paces back and forth wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Cash's Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash's Task   Cash's Task Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 pm

"Oh, wow... Okay, okay." Cash is pacing back and forth as he's taking deep breaths. "So, if I give them the letters from home... it might give me some of their trust and sympathy. I know some of them view me as shady, so it could gain me some time... plus my fans would get to see more of me on TV!" He pauses and continues pacing.

"On the other hand... I REALLY don't care for some of these people. Ti'Shaun was one of my closest allies and she's gone. I have Manda but she's been busy with her little play toy. It would be pretty satisfying to know that I took money AND love from home from these people..."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Cash's Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash's Task   Cash's Task Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:30 pm

"Let's see... I may not be nominated this week, but I could very well be a backdoor option if Robin decided to... I don't know, grow a brain. Or a spine.
Whichever comes first.

Nisha, Deressa and Valenda are all pretty easy to get along with and clearly don't like confrontation. I think giving them their letters would solidify our friendships or allow me to start new ones...

Morgan would probably cry or something reading his letter... BUT I don't really care for him that much. Or at all." He chuckles. "I know you reality TV people and how things are run! You guys are definitely allowing them to see this. But, back to making some choices...

Giving Kenji, Morgan or Dio a letter won't do anything for my game. They'll still target me regardless... But I could give them one of the eternal nomination which would make it easier for me to get one of them out..."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Cash's Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash's Task   Cash's Task Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm

"On the other hand... having this money could be nice. I could give it to my mom... she needs it more than me, especially after I fired her. Or I could donate it to a good cause! I might be able to even start my OWN charity.

Ugh, but these people... as much as I WANT to hate them all... I kinda don't. But then there's people like who I just will never get along with or have a relationship with. Why should I give a letter to people like Marlee who I don't know or Je who clearly don't care about allies in this game. He just let his girl leave like that and probably voted her off too.. I think I've made my decision."

He picks up a letter that's written for Morgan first and reads the slip. "To Morgan, from... Larissa. Hmm, she sounds way out of his league." He begins to put it in the shredder. "THIS is for nominating me that first week." He goes to pick up more letters to shred. He picks up Marlee and Robin's letters. "You two are irrelevant to me. Sorry, but you can go." He puts their letters in the shredder.

He picks up Nisha and Deressa's letters. "I feel kinda bad for these two... sorry.
girls. I have to do what I have to do. This money will come in handy and will be used for a good cause regardless. At least there'll be one less person of you two to go up against..."

He puts their letters in the shredder. After a while, he finishes shredding all the letters except for one: Kenji's. "Kenji, I know you're watching and if you're not, you will eventually. So I have one last word for you before I go: this is a game, but you so totally went beyond that when you targeted a friend and ally of mine for NO REASON. This one is for Ti." He aggressively puts Kenji's letter in the shredder.

"I feel good knowing I can LEAVE this place with some money in my pocket for a good cause. I don't need the stress of living in that messy house." He picks up his suitcase with the money and walks out from the door which he came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cash's Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash's Task   Cash's Task Clock10

Back to top Go down

Cash's Task
Page 1 of 1