The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Money or Your Life

Go down 
+2
Kiki/Lolo
Nisha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Your Money or Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Nisha heads through the living room and towards the kitchen to get a drink. However, the monitor suddenly lights up and a strange noise echoes throughout the house."...Guys....guys, guys!" She covers her mouth and steps back to take a seat on the couch.

The monitor shows the backyard and multiple envelopes that were placed on a table. There was a large banner in front of the table that read, "Letters from Home" on it. She sees a pillar to the left of the table with a suitcase that read, "$10,000" on the side. She gasps as Cash suddenly walks into the camera view. "...Could this be another twist?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:03 pm

Morgan comes in waking up from a nap and is rubbing his eyes. He then groggily says "Wait what is going on?" He looks at the ministers "Oh no, he might have to choose between the two... I hope to god not"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:29 pm

"Oh...no..you can't be serious..." She looks closely at the monitor as Cash starts to pace around. She spots something that looks almost like....a shredder.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:37 pm

"Is this really the reason why were locked from the backyard?" Kenji yells at the screen "Get it over with already, I wanna go swimming!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Manda walks in with a yawn. It doesn't take her long to catch up on what's going on, and when she does she isn't as impressed as the others. Who would she get a letter from? Her dumbass husband? Her girlfriend who's too obsessed with her reputation to admit to liking girls? Her dad? What a joke!
"BOO YOU WHORE." She taps on the glass. "Kenji's right I wanna tan."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Nisha shook her head lightly. She really wanted to receive her letter. There was SO MUCH that had happened since her HA and she had to know what her folks were thinking. She bit her bottom lip, blinking with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Raldo watches the screen, he looks at Nisha "I mean... I would have taken the money and run. Honestly just let him take it, closer to the big prize money for us." He taps his head giving Nisha a grin "Scenarios"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Cash Carvey wrote:
"Kenji, I know you're watching and if you're not, you will eventually. So I have one last word for you before I go: this is a game, but you so totally went beyond that when you targeted a friend and ally of mine for NO REA-."

OMG IDC! Just shred the damn letter already, LEAVE. I wanna go swimming. It's a game get over it. BYE.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Nisha quickly turns her head away from Je with a bitter look on her face. She just watched a pop star, who possibly had all the money in the world to burn.... shred everyone's letters. What was this world coming to? She honestly wasn't expecting Cash of all people to take the 10k but there was no other choice but to accept it. After a few moments, she turns back around to face her bearded friend. She doesn't say anything, but flashes a smile with a nod to show that she understood.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:59 pm

"Out of my league? He doesn't even know what she looks like! Way to hold a grudge dude. What a piece of shit." He then looks at a camera "if you're still a fan of his then that's lame. He already has money"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:11 am

"HouseGuests, please gather if you're not here already." Val says as the screen in which Cash was originally in switches to her. "Cash has chosen the monetary prize and has forfeited his spot in the game. This means that $10,000 will be deducted from the grand prize. That's all HouseGuests. I'll leave you with that." The screen she appeared on goes blank.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Money or Your Life   Your Money or Your Life Clock10

Back to top Go down

Your Money or Your Life
Page 1 of 1