The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+5
Nisha
Kiki/Lolo
Jedd
Cam
Val
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests." She smirks. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you..."

"Morgan, as fans have seen these past few weeks you've been involved in many loud blowouts. First Deressa, then Ti'Shaun and this week Je'Raldo. How do you feel you're being viewed by the viewers and your loved ones at home when your anger seems to get the better of you quite often?"

"Robin, you've been laying pretty low since... well, Week One. How do you think winning HA this week affected your gameplay now that you've been put on the map and have nominated three pretty strong players? Are you worried?"

"Nisha, clearly you've been very emotional these past few weeks about the evictions and this week you seemed pretty distraught about Cash taking the money and not giving you all the letters from home. What do you think of Cash's decision and how did it affect you?"

"One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Robin, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."

"Marlee and Kenji. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours unless everyone votes before then! The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever. It's just for episode purposes.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 6 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Marlee and Kenji. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Kenji stands up and faces his houseguests,
"Well, couldn't say I saw this coming but, I just want to thank everyone for being so cool to me, I never expected I would be here in the MH. Unfortunately for me, worst case scenario Robin became HA. I knew if I wasn't up for nominations the first time, I would have gotten back door."
Kenji faces to Robin.
"Robin, there's no bad blood between us, dude. Despite what happens tonight I'll respect your game move."
Kenji looks around to face all the house guests.
"House guests, I've been in the MD a shorter amount of time than anyone here, I really wish I could get to know you all individually longer, to say the least, I don't have any alliances or number #1's in this house. I haven't given my word or loyalty to anyone. So I'm a free catch if anyone want's to work with me. An extra vote for your alliance." He laughs and sticks his tongue out.
He then turns to Marlee.
"Marlee you're a great chick" He faces back to the entire house. "But, you have Deressa as your number one and two others behind her that you will save over anyone else here in this game" He says as he looks at Robin, Val, Morgan, Nisha, Dio, Je, and Manda."

"Let's be real here."
Kenji shrugs and sits down.
He quickly stands up to add,
"Love you pops, love you ma!"
He sits back down.

Last edited by Kenji on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:43 pm

She looks at both nominators and taps her chin "Good luck to you two and may the odds be with you!" She looks at Kenji for a very long time and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:12 am

"Well my family knows that I am like that. As far as viewers, they might hate me but...I deserve it. I need to realize that I'm not in Chicago right now, I don't need to be as tough skinned and guarded. And if I analyzed the situations wrong, then I prob look like a dumbass on tv, but that's okay" he laughs a little
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 am

"Oh Val, my emotions have definitely been all over the place." In the DR, at least. "As for Cash...well, I do think he's a good person at heart. I feel like all the drama and stress in the house got to him, which influenced his decision to take the money and leave. What’s done is done and I wish him the best of luck in his singing career." She took in a deep breath and smiled a bit. It felt good at least, to let out what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

"Well Val, I think now that I won HA and am playing a bigger role in the house, people see me as a tougher competitor. As for nominating 3 strong contestants, it has to be done. It's time for some more risky moves in this game."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house. "HouseGuests... the votes are in. Kenji, you entered the game late and have already made your mark. Have you made enough connections in the house to keep you safe? Marlee, you've been here since day one and are a major party girl. Have you been able to solidify and keep up with your relationships in the house?"

She looks at the HouseGuests sitting in their chairs. There's a long, intense pause. "By a vote of 6-1...

...Marlee, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Manda was absolutely floored—she had done something RIGHT? Voting against Marlee was something she’d done on a whim, but she was still on the winning side and it was the best option for her game in the end. Still, she willed herself to cry and hugged Marlee goodbye (slipping the redhead her number as she did so), then returned to the couch to ugly cry. She’d hold back her snark until someone else decided to comment.

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Raldo watches as Marlee gets up from her seat to hug everyone goodbye. He walks over to Marlee and gives her a hug and waves his goodbyes to her. She was a very sweet girl who had a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Morgan walks over to Marlee and hugs her. He feels a bit bad that she is going home since he never got the chance to talk to her even though she's been here since week one and Kenji has only been here since around week 4.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Deressa's heart missed a beat when Val announced Marlee is evicted.
"Fuck this..." she mutters under her breath. She felt the need to cry, but knew there's no point in being dramatic. She stands up and exchanges a hug with Marlee. "I'll miss you so much, red. Hit your sister up if you're ever in Detroit." She smiles and returns to her seat, where she stays in silence for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1