The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House Party

Go down 
+5
Kiki/Lolo
Nisha
Cam
Jedd
Val
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

House Party Empty
PostSubject: House Party   House Party Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Val's voice booms over the intercom. "Hello, HouseGuests. Last week, Dio successfully completed his 2400 Kicks task! As a reward, here's a party for the ENTIRE house! Music, drinks, food - the whole works. We even have a bouncy house and a slip and slide just to show you I'm not a TERRIBLE human being. Enjoy, HouseGuests."

This a RP (for ALL HouseGuests) just for fun! And takes place AFTER the POP but BEFORE the Eviction!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jedd

Jedd

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:23 pm

Valenda walks out in the back "Oh my gosh a PARTY!!! Can't wait to enjoy this drinking and eating yaaa!!" She throws her arms up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Kenji walks out to the party.

"Oh what? A party....a BIRTHDAY PARTY for me?"
Kenji grabs a sharpie and writes Happy Birthday, Kenji on all the balloons.

"Not sure if I'll be here to celebrate my birthday on the 15th, but let's celebrate it either way!"
He pops a bottle of champagne. "Who wants some?!" He lifts the bottle up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Nisha hops outside with a huge grin on her face. "Woohoo, go Dio~!" She skips towards Dio to give him a tight squeeze, but not TOO tight, on account of her neck brace.

She glances over at Kenji who mentions his birthday coming up. "Oh, happy early birthday!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:15 am

Morgan walks out and grins a little. He feels a little better after his talked with Vale but the stuff is still a little on his mind still. "Do we have a cake then for the upcoming bdays?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 am

Dio cheers as he walks into the backyard and sees the party set up.

"This pretty much makes up for the pain and lack of sleep!" he didn't mean to sound sarcastic in that one, not that anyone expected him to be sarcastic.
Nisha walks up to him and gives him a tight squeeze. He was a bit surprised, but also happy to see her so cheerful. He feels that awkward side of him coming up, but tries to suppress it.

"I- uh... Ah of course! I'm just glad it's a gift to all of us!" he smiles. "it's good to see you smile too Nisha, with these ups and downs it's awesome to see some happiness."

He walks up to Kenji who's scribbling 'Happy birthday Kenji' on all of the balloons. Dio puts his arms in his side and turns to him.
".... No way it's almost your birthday? Mine too!" he laughs and grabs a champagne glass.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 am

Dio wrote:
He walks up to Kenji who's scribbling 'Happy birthday Kenji' on all of the balloons. Dio puts his arms in his side and turns to him.
".... No way it's almost your birthday? Mine too!" he laughs and grabs a champagne glass.

"No way! When's your birthday?!"
Kenji then adds & Dio on the balloons.

Kenji then pours champagne in his and Dio's glass, then clinks their glasses together. "Cheers! Happy early Birthday to us then!" He drinks from the bottle and places his poured champagne glass on the table for anyone to take.

He burps. "Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:20 am

"Tomorrow... I kind of forgot about it till you mentioned your's." He shrugs while smiling.

"Happy early birthday" he takes a small sip from his glass, but sees Kenji gulping down the entire bottle. Woah.... Well if we aren't holding back...
He turns over the glass and downs the champagne in one gulp. Yep this is gonna be A LOT of fun
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 am

She side eyes both Kenji and Dio as she's drinking her rum then looks at Morgan & Nisha "What's really special about birthdays...we just get wiser and closer to death." The tone she used kinda sounded a bit stern than usual. She walks over to the food area and starts eating.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Morgan fist bumps Dio comes out "congrats dude! Also happy early birthday and happy birthday Kenji!"

Morgan then goes over to Vale "Hey is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Kenji wraps his arm around Morgans neck. "Morgan! My man! What's up!?"

Kenji heard Morgan ask if Vale was okay, then he walks over to her. "Sup girl?" He puts a birthday hat on her head. "Everything ok?" Kenji doesn't want to act silly and then being taken the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:46 pm

At hearing there would be a party, Manda felt the need to get all gussied up and look CUTE AS HELL, so she was fashionably late to the party. When she arrived, she WAS looking pretty damn good though.

"Heyyy party people, what's the ha-" Her smile fades when she sees the group forming around Vale, and instead hurries over. "Yooo what's goin down y'all?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Nisha grinned at Dio. She looked over at Vale next who seemed to be low in spirits. Her words came out of left field and just left her dazed. As everyone gathered around Vale, she walked over to her, frowning in concern. "Are....you okay, Vale?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:06 am

Deressa who was just about to grab a drink with Marlee notices the commotion and heads over as well.
"Oh crapola! Did someone injure themself again?" She asks as she's trying to get a clear view of the situation from behind everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:57 am

She turns her back to them in embarrassment and cups her face with one hand "It's alright lots I didn't mean to cause a scene I just...she turns around and see's them all looking at her with worried and confused expressions "Go ahead and enjoy the party will ya? I'm doing okay, just need a breather."

She smiles and continues drinking while looking at the balloons.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:07 am

Robin overheard that Val threw the house a party in the backyard and was a little hesitant at first. After this week she wasn't sure who she could trust and who even wanted to talk to her. She was never nervous about what people thought of her until now. Robin walked out in the back yard and looked around at everyone. She went to sit at the edge of the pool and put her feet in, not sure if she should try conversing with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Morgan nods "She'll let us know when she wants to. Let's just leave her be for now" he then puts his hand on Vale's shoulder "sorry for pressing girlie. Come join us with the party though! We can go dance!" He smiles.

He then looks over at Robin coming in just now "Hey girl, welcome to the party!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Manda mentally rolls her eyes. Ugh, seriously? Have we not had enough emo bullshit this season?. But, she puts on a bright smile and pats Vale on the back. “All good girl! Party’s not going anywhere, come chill when you’re ready for it.” She lingers for an acceptable amount of time, then flounces off to check out the other attractions.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:49 pm

she turns and smiles at Morgan but then grabs Manda's hand "A-actually Manda can I have a word with you...don't want to talk to Morgan about this since I'm a lass."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Robin looks up and sees Morgan waving to her, she smiles and waves back. "Hey dude!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Clock10

Back to top Go down

House Party
Page 1 of 1