The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rat's Party

Go down 
+4
Sergio
Garfield
Mark.
Peaches
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:07 pm

As soon as the eviction was over, Peaches, Sam and Garf knew what to do. Peaches told Ivy to distract Sergio for about twenty minutes, so her and Sergio took off. Sam got the party hats and Garfield put a foldable table near the pool.

"Okay guys, Ivy is distracting Sergio for a couple of minutes. We will put these on." Sam shows the hats and gives them away. Peaches goes back to the kitchen and comes out with the Galloway Nutella Pie, a soft pie with a nutella and peanut butter pudding as the filling. The edges were crunchy and it had a hand showing a middle finger as a decoration on the top. Garfield follows holding a tub full of Vanilla Ice Cream and a large spoon.

"We can talk for now, but when Sergio and Ivy come, we all shout surprise." Peaches was nervous, after a rough week, Sergio deserved this. They had beer bottles inside a cooler and red cups.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:16 pm

Sam passed out the cute little hats she made. They had googly eyes on them because why the hell not. Glad the eviction was over and done with, she was ready to see the house come together and have some fun. This may be a competition, but she saw no reason to stop enjoying the experience because of it.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Garfield puts the bucket of ice cream onto the table and smiles "That looks so good and smells great ahh" he inhales deeply. Too bad he is still on a slop marathon.
He claps his hands "This is going to be exciting! Serg will love this for sure!"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:13 pm

An unsuspecting Sergio steps outside the house with Ivy. They're casually walking towards the surprise setup.
"I'm telling you, Ivy - canned cheese saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:41 pm

Garfield hears Sergio's voice and whispers "Peacehs, Sam I think he's coming."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:04 pm

Everyone comess out and shouts 'Happy Late Birthday.' Peaches walks towards Sergio holding the middle finger decorated pie with a small candle on the finger's nail. Peaches starts singing a gospel-ish version of happy birthday while holding the cake. When she's done, she waits for Sergio to blow the candle. ''Happy Birthday Sergio.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Garfield throws his arms up and yells "Happu Happu Sergio!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:51 am

Donovan comes walking outside. He is still a little shook about the elimination of one of his best friend's that was his fault mostly. But emotions? He always hides sad emotions! It's so easy.... yeah easy. He walks up to everyone and shouts happy birthday as he does an Onodi and lands it "Congrats on making it another week as well!" good job Van, people won't think you're still in mourning
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Sergio was in shock. He really wasn't expecting this pleasant surprise after the drama-filled week everyone experienced. "Aww shucks, you guys went through all this trouble for lil' ol' me??" He then takes immediate notice of the cake and laughs. "And the cake perfectly embodies how this week went!" He blows out the candle. "Thank you so much everyone, this really means a lot!" He then hugs everyone present one by one.
"Now, let's party!" He exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Peaches hugs Sergio and gives him a FRIENDLY kiss on the cheek. ''Happy late birthday!'' She turns around and starts cuting the pie and serving slices on the plates while Sam adds vanilla ice cream scoops on top. ''Sergio, there's beer inside that cooler.'' She points to the black cooler. ''And heck yeah! Let's party!'' She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Andre arrives at the scene with a towel and wearing his sunglasses. He wanted to have some alone time in the pool, but half the house had already claimed the area.

The Rat's Party  Giphy

"Are we having a party or? Where was MY invitation?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:02 pm

The girl sat in a nice dress and watched the beginning of the party. When Andre came, she just pointedly turned away. Karma responded him flight Carmen. Haha pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Andre noticed Aurora's there and gave her the stink eye seconds after she turned away. Why the hell does Princess Insomnia have to be everywhere he goes?
The Rat's Party  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:47 pm

"Ooh uh I was not in charge of inviting...I thought Peaches told people." He hands Andre a beer "Well you're here now so PARTY!!" He finger waves at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:53 pm

Sam finished handing out the last of the pie and ice cream. She looked around, happy to everyone mingling. She decided to go over to the hot tub and dip her legs in the warm water while she ate her slice of pie. "MMmm! Peaches! You're families pie recipe is amazing!" She sat and ate her pie contently.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:33 pm

Gobi hears the commotion from the kitchen and walks out to see the party for Sergio. He notices Garfield standing without Peaches. Maybe this was a good setting to try and chat it up with him again...?

Trying to look casual, he approaches Garfield while the others are celebrating Sergio's birthday. He'd have to remember to wish Sergio a happy birthday when he spoke to him next.

"...Hey!" he says, to get Garf's attention. He tries to sound chipper in spite of how they've held off proper conversation for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:40 pm

He takes a sip out of his drink and stares at the pie then sniffs it. Man did he miss eating stuff like this...maybe Sergio is right about this. He gets his finger and swipes some of the creme whip on top. He puts his finger to his lips and and licks it.

He chokes when he heard someone call his name "I swear Val I wasn't doing anythi-" he spuns and see's Gobi standing there. "H-hi Gobs uh Gobi...w-what's up?" He nervously smiles.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Gobi stiffens. He wasn't expecting Garfield to be nervous, too.

"Uh. I dunno'," he says, with a sheepish sort of laugh. He glances around in an attempt to find something to talk about. "...Sam's back! That's cool," he says, realizing he hadn't brought that up to Garf yet.

Discreetly, he looks Garfield up and down. He hadn't really analyzed him from up close in a while - was he losing weight..?
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:56 pm

He smiles big "Yea and I am so happy she came back...her leaving made us both down along with Delin for a while huh? " He looks directly at his face but looks at his finger quickly and wipes it with a napkin "funny how a elimination of a friend affected us but glad she's here."

He tries to not look in his eyes "Um...well hope you didn't see me trying to lick that frosting ahah." He starts blushing. He's got stunning eyes...wait damn Garf calm your tamale down.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Peaches was already in a swimsuit since that was her eviction outfit, she takes her heels off and joins Sam, somewhat drunk. "Hi Sam! Yeah it's so good. My grandma would be proud." She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:04 pm

"Hah, yeah.." Gobi chuckles, liking feeling some relative normalcy around Garf again.

Gobi gives him a sly sort of smirk. "What frosting?" He winks at him, though he only realizes after that Garf was looking away. Nervously, Gobi looks away too.

"So, uh... final 12! That's, uh... that's pretty... rad!!" He cringes at himself.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:12 pm

Sam scooted over to give Peaches some room, happy to have the company. She looked over her shoulder to see Garfield and Gobi talking with each other. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but was happy to see they were patching things up. She smiled and turned her attention back to Peaches. "This party was a good idea. I'm sure Sergio really appreciates it and the house needed something like this."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:13 pm

Why.am.I.so.damn.nervous?!!
He totally forgot that it was just the 12 of them left then he turns his head towards him "Wah yea that is pretty crazy er must be my stunning hair hah and to think think we just met not that long ago when I um..." he rubs the back of his head "I made that awkward comment pfft."

He looks over at Peaches and Sam, then to him "How do...do you feel about being in the final 12?" He starts to sweat. Easy, calm come on.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:24 pm

Gobi chuckles nervously, also starting to feel the tension between them. He does the best he can to let it go. "It wasn't awkward-! It was.. charming!" That was somewhat of a lie, but Gobi can at least admit to himself that he did think back to it a lot. "I didn't mind it," he says, with a reassuring smile.

Gobi also glances over at Peaches and Sam. Good, Sam's keeping her occupied. "It's cool. I mean, we get to be jury! So, like. No matter what we're gonna be seeing each other more till the finale. Right?" Assuming there's a jury house.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:37 pm

"Uh heh wait really? Huh...I didn't think it was very flattering but I'm...glad it it?" He gulpa. That smile oooh why???? Garf waa getting even more nervous and adjusts his glasses "Uhh is is me or is it getting hot must be the...hot tub!"

He smiles back "Yea..." his voice squeaks and he covers his mouth.
Crap I can't do do this right now, so nervous...need air uhh GARDEN!
"I heh need to get some uh a-air I'm going to the garden...ifyouneeduhme." his face red, he walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rat's Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Rat's Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next