The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rat's Party

Go down 
+4
Sergio
Garfield
Mark.
Peaches
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:46 pm

Peaches smiles. "Yeah totally! I'm glad it turned out fine. He deserves it. This also helped me kill the stress on my back, it's been tough. I'm just glad Garf has been helping me go through it all." She looks down, clearly emotional due to the alcohol, she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost him, he really keeps me sane."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:48 pm

Gobi is noticing how flustered Garfield is getting... was this because of the comment?? Gobi tries to stifle blushing when he realizes this was a possibility.

Before he can react, though, Garf's already started running off. "Garf-" he utters, but he's already left. In panic, Gobi looks over to Sam for a moment, not sure what to do.

...He decides by himself, actually. Without letting his nerves get to him too much, he swallows his fear and pursues Garfield, stiffly walking out of the hot tub area.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Sam saw that Peaches was starting to get emotional. She gently took the beer from her hand and patted her on the back. "You guys are close friends huh? It's nice having someone you can lean on when times are rough here." That's how she felt when she was around Gobi. Speaking of which, she looked over her shoulder briefly to see that Garfield and Gobi were no longer there. Did they go somewhere else? Was everything ok? She decided not to worry about it for now and focused her attention on Peaches. She could ask Gobi about it later.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:03 pm

Peaches frowned and waved her hand close to Sam's face. "Umm... Earth to Sam? What's up? You keep on looking behind me." She turns around and manages to catch GobI's back leaving the pool area. "I see you girl. Should we call him over so you can talk to him?" She smirks. "Hiccup!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:13 pm

Sam blushed and waved her hands defensively in front of her. "NO!" Oops, a little too loud... she cleared her throat. "Uh no, that's ok! He seems like he's busy with something else." She was sweating a little. "PPhhh BESIDES, what do you mean 'I see you girl'? I'm just uh, looking around! What a party huh?! WHOO!" CALM DOWN SAM, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! "Anyways, you were saying something about Garf???" nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:22 pm

Peaches opens her eyes wide. "Girl... breathe for a minute." She frowns. "Did the pie have too much sugar?" She raises an eyebrow. "Are you tired? Stressed? Or maybe you're too nervous to talk to- hiccup! Talk to Gobi?" She smirks.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:29 pm

Sam was taken back by how Peaches completely ignored her question about Garf and turned the conversation around onto her. She fiddled with her shirt trying to think of something to say. "YEP THAT's IT! I'm on a sugar high right now! Gotta go fast and all that jazz!" She was acting like a complete idiot. Peaches is the one who's drunk and she seems to have it together more than she does! "Gobi? Psh whaaaaat? We're just really good friends! Nothing to be nervous about!" She took a sip of what was once Peaches beer.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:35 pm

Peaches looks at Sam concerned. "Yeah my head hurts. I think i'm gonna go to sleep or maybe get some air in the garden..." She stands up and pats Sam's head. "Is there anything you need?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:45 pm

Gobi and Garfield wondered off somewhere in the house, probably to talk more privately. Knowing about Gobi's insecurities with Peaches, she didn't want to risk any awkward encounters. She decided she should at least go with Peaches and make sure nothing happens. "Oh? you want to leave already? If you're not feeling well you should probably lie down. I can help you to the bedroom if you need?" 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:23 am

After zoning out for a bit after being a little dizzy from the big gymnastics move, Donovan looks around "Wasn't there more people here? Where did the party goooo?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rat's Party    The Rat's Party  - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Rat's Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2